B7 - General Topic 2022 #10 (August / September)

5 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Samson's gf would look much better without those blown up lips. I don't why these girls think it makes them look better. 🙄

Any physical alterations are a 👎 IMO...look at the state of Carla right now, she looks crippled 😬 I haven't witnessed 1 girl who looks better for it...in RLC or real real life 🥴

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

18 hours ago, moos54 said:

I say thank you to Ailey for being absent, it allows me to better appreciate the presence of Kassandra 😁

She’s still very “ quiet”  having the bed by herself .. But at least one of the “ wishes “ occurs even by luck , that is not having tenants sharing a bed .

5 hours ago, winnlove said:

Alexandra toujours aussi belle et sexy!!

Alexandra by herself could be great ..I mean , if Loraine could have a bed and her boyfriend Anthony  could visit anytime , why not Alexandra and 3-4 items per week Lucian could sleep over 😆😆 just a unthinkable wish of course but as you say , Alexandra always has this “ difference “…

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

Alexandra by herself could be great ..I mean , if Loraine could have a bed and her boyfriend Anthony  could visit anytime , why not Alexandra and 3-4 items per week Lucian could sleep over 😆😆 just a unthinkable wish of course but as you say , Alexandra always has this “ difference “…

Are Alex & Lucy homeless?????????