Martina & Alberto - 2022 #20

Noldus

Some people spend all their time being where they are supposed to be. Martina spends much her time being where ever she wants to be. It's her decision to make and I think she is making the right decision. I just wish the fuck that she was doing it so the people who pay for it could see it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, philo said:

Some people spend all their time being where they are supposed to be. Martina spends much her time being where ever she wants to be. It's her decision to make and I think she is making the right decision. I just wish the fuck that she was doing it so the people who pay for it could see it. 

It's strange what is being discussed here and then see the reality.
September 11, 2022: Martina really wanted to go out, Alberto didn't want that.
Result as always: 5:0 for Martina:

13:24 Ma conducts a COVID-19 self-test. Result negative, immediately call someone to tell, then goes into the bathroom and makes a phone call from there (because conversation without audio is possible).
13:35 Alberto comes into the bathroom, now she told him the result of the test. Great joy.
16:22 Great discussion begins about her evening.
16:24 Ma yells around, howling voice
16:26 Martina is sitting frustrated in the living room, arguing in the bathroom
16:36 Both take Taco for a walk
17:19 both back
17:20 Ma furiously throws her socks in Albert's face
17:25 funny scene in sleeping room, Ma naked
17:27 Ma takes a shower
18:10 Sleeping room: Alberto lies on the bed and watches Ma dressing sexy to go out
18:47 Ma leaves the apartment, Alberto accompanies her to the apartment door and waves after her.
A real idiot.

3:00 Ma comes home after eight hours,  drunk and/or stoned. Goes into the living room, no pants and no panties. (she may have undressed as soon as she entered the bathroom)
3:07 Ma goes to bed to Alberto
4:20 Ma goes to the guest room
7:20 Ma takes a shower, is very tired, yawns non-stop
7:25 comes out of the shower, goes into the bedroom and first has to sit down on the bed due to physical problems.
7:56 Walk with Taco
8:32 back with taco
8:34 Preparation for school
8:36 Ma went to school  (totally exhausted and tired, good luck in school)

And again the question: what did she do in these eight hours?

4 minutes ago, berty_47 said:

Het is raar wat hier besproken wordt en dan de realiteit zien.
11 september 2022: Martina wilde heel graag uitgaan, dat wilde Alberto niet.
Resultaat zoals altijd: 5:0 voor Martina:

13:24 Ma voert een COVID-19-zelftest uit. Resultaat negatief, direct iemand bellen om het te vertellen, gaat dan naar de badkamer en belt vanaf daar (omdat gesprek zonder audio mogelijk is).
13:35 Alberto komt de badkamer binnen, nu heeft ze hem het resultaat van de test verteld. Grote vreugde.
16:22 Er begint een geweldige discussie over haar avond.
16:24 Ma schreeuwt rond, huilende stem
16:26 Martina zit gefrustreerd in de woonkamer, ruzie in de badkamer
16:36 Beiden nemen Taco mee voor een wandeling
17:19 beide terug
17:20 Ma gooit woedend haar sokken in het gezicht van Albert
17:25 grappige scène in slaapkamer, Ma naakt
17:27 Ma neemt een douche
18:10 Slaapkamer: Alberto ligt op bed en kijkt toe hoe Ma zich sexy kleedt om uit te gaan
18: 47 Ma verlaat het appartement, Alberto begeleidt haar naar de deur van het appartement en zwaait haar na.
Een echte idioot.

3:00 Ma komt na acht uur thuis, dronken en/of stoned. Gaat de woonkamer in, geen broek en geen slipje. (ze heeft zich misschien uitgekleed zodra ze de badkamer binnenkwam)
3:07 Ma gaat naar bed naar Alberto
4:20 Ma gaat naar de logeerkamer
7:20 Ma neemt een douche, is erg moe, gaapt non-stop
7:25 komt uit de douche, gaat de slaapkamer in en moet eerst op het bed gaan zitten vanwege lichamelijke problemen.
7:56 Wandeling met Taco
8:32 terug met taco
8:34 Voorbereiding op school
8:36 Ma ging naar school (helemaal uitgeput en moe, succes op school)

En weer de vraag: wat deed ze in deze acht uur?

Sex, drugs en rock en roll?

2 hours ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Sex, drugs en rock en roll?

well, it's one for the money two for the show
Three to get ready now go, cat, go.....

Well, you can knock me down, step in my face
Slander my name all over the place
Do anything that you want to do
But uh-uh honey, lay off AND LET ME  GO OUT AND HAVE SOME FUN  (drink, smoke and fuck)

with a little change to the lyrics at the end ...😋

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, berty_47 said:

13:24 Ma conducts a COVID-19 self-test. Result negative, immediately call someone to tell, then goes into the bathroom and makes a phone call from there (because conversation without audio is possible).
13:35 Alberto comes into the bathroom, now she told him the result of the test. Great joy.
16:22 Great discussion begins about her evening.
16:24 Ma yells around, howling voice
16:26 Martina is sitting frustrated in the living room, arguing in the bathroom
16:36 Both take Taco for a walk
17:19 both back
17:20 Ma furiously throws her socks in Albert's face
17:25 funny scene in sleeping room, Ma naked
17:27 Ma takes a shower
18:10 Sleeping room: Alberto lies on the bed and watches Ma dressing sexy to go out
18:47 Ma leaves the apartment, Alberto accompanies her to the apartment door and waves after her.
A real idiot.

3:00 Ma comes home after eight hours,  drunk and/or stoned. Goes into the living room, no pants and no panties. (she may have undressed as soon as she entered the bathroom)
3:07 Ma goes to bed to Alberto
4:20 Ma goes to the guest room
7:20 Ma takes a shower, is very tired, yawns non-stop
7:25 comes out of the shower, goes into the bedroom and first has to sit down on the bed due to physical problems.
7:56 Walk with Taco
8:32 back with taco
8:34 Preparation for school
8:36 Ma went to school  (totally exhausted and tired, good luck in school)

And again the question: what did she do in these eight hours?

Hi @berty_47,

You do a very great job because it rare that somebody can give reports of what is happening, it really help to understand more a complex situation.

Answer to your question: one thing for sure for Martina, it not only dance, drink, talk and look at the moon....  

7 hours ago, philo said:

I hope that she protects herself from catching diseases that she could pass on to Alberto, perhaps this is the explanation for the recent use of condoms with Alberto, which means that Alberto is aware of the risk that Martina puts him at?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, berty_47 said:

If I might add my observation. The early conversation between Martina and Alberto was with out playful banter. A disagreement?

I don't think the couple were mad at one another for too long. As Martina talked with a raised voice, sitting with crossed arms, maybe some frustration and sulking. Albero made her a cup of coffee. Martina slapped her face lightly .... wake up! In the hall bathroom, Martina splashed water on her face, Alberto teasing her, both laughing.

I don't know where she was going, but Martina had on a new white lace top.  Returning 8 hours later, well, I hear the after midnight Bingo games can get pretty wild. :angel:  

2022-09-12_15-41-41.jpg

• Haha 1