Martina & Alberto - 2022 #20

Noldus

3 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Put a tampon in too, so I'd assume no funny business while out partying.

I'm not sure a tampon would stop some guys ( girls) , some might see it as a "GO" signal. 

( if i remember correctly, the first time Martina and Nelly got intimate, Nelly was in the same condition, and it did not stop Martina ) 😲

• Upvote 2

Wow, a lot of prep tonight for hanging out with friends. Makeup- base, toner, blush, eye liner, eye lashes, lip liner, lip gloss, hot iron to straighten hair, it's as if she is preparing for a date with a special someone. Any one know the origin of her pendent, new to me, looked ruby red. I don't expect Martina to be out all night. She is back to school, buckling down, serious about her studies. She knows how necessary and valuable a good nights sleep is to keep the brain cells  synapsing.  😉

• Like 1

Nelly was all dolled up too with a special necklace. Perhaps they were at a function together as they both returned home a little before 2:30am. Unlike Martina, Nelly was naked under her little black dress. Nelly and Martina both appeared to have enjoyed libations during the evening.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

Wow, a lot of prep tonight for hanging out with friends. Makeup- base, toner, blush, eye liner, eye lashes, lip liner, lip gloss, hot iron to straighten hair, it's as if she is preparing for a date with a special someone. Any one know the origin of her pendent, new to me, looked ruby red. I don't expect Martina to be out all night. She is back to school, buckling down, serious about her studies. She knows how necessary and valuable a good nights sleep is to keep the brain cells  synapsing.  😉

An important meeting of short duration $$$, we don't skimp on the preparation...we also have to be quick to come back to sleep a little...Ah...those girls who 'work' to pay for their study....not too much effort but very $$$

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, philo said:

Nelly was all dolled up too with a special necklace. Perhaps they were at a function together as they both returned home a little before 2:30am. Unlike Martina, Nelly was naked under her little black dress. Nelly and Martina both appeared to have enjoyed libations during the evening.  

A 'many' some,  somewhere...No doubt, many people would be ready to put the price for the show..show that is no longer on RLC but somewhere.... 

• Like 1

Martina made a phone call and appeared to send a text message to someone before she took the dog for a walk at 2:36am, She was a little unsteady on her feet as she tried to appear normal before she left. She came back at 2:52am and went out to the balcony. It was not until she came back in and went into the bathroom at 3:18am (camera #6) that you could tell that she was really fucked up. I couldn't tell if she was drunk or high.   

1 hour ago, philo said:

Martina made a phone call and appeared to send a text message to someone before she took the dog for a walk at 2:36am, She was a little unsteady on her feet as she tried to appear normal before she left. She came back at 2:52am and went out to the balcony. It was not until she came back in and went into the bathroom at 3:18am (camera #6) that you could tell that she was really fucked up. I couldn't tell if she was drunk or high.   

0314 am, Upon returning from the balcony Martina stopped at the hallway bathroom. She knelt down on her knees before the porcine throne, grabbed her hair and held it to the back of her head, leaned forward and ....    

2 hours ago, philo said:

haha a function is that what they call it nowadays 

2 hours ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

Wasnt really out long enough to be just drink 

When she smoke, she has a little 'smile' on her face but tonight, her 'expression' was not that one. Maybe some 'pills',  I hope that she doens't take the 'special' one...

No school...