Martina & Alberto - 2022 #20

Noldus

5 hours ago, chuck206 said:

0314 am, Upon returning from the balcony Martina stopped at the hallway bathroom. She knelt down on her knees before the porcine throne, grabbed her hair and held it to the back of her head, leaned forward and ....    

Well observed. Thanks. I think she threw up at 2:58 for the first time. Then she went into the kitchen to rinse with water. Use the kitchen cam to hear the sounds. At 2:36:00 she fell against the wall in the hallway.
Really awful to see how Martina is handling her beautiful body: Smoking, drinking, drugs, little sleep, poor fast-foot diet. No school today? Or skipped?

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, chuck206 said:

0314 am, Upon returning from the balcony Martina stopped at the hallway bathroom. She knelt down on her knees before the porcine throne, grabbed her hair and held it to the back of her head, leaned forward and ....    

leaned forward and ....    

vomit GIF

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, chuck206 said:

I'm not sure a tampon would stop some guys ( girls) , some might see it as a "GO" signal. 

( if i remember correctly, the first time Martina and Nelly got intimate, Nelly was in the same condition, and it did not stop Martina ) 😲

Indeed.  Good point.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Wie in einem Film sollten Sie hinzufügen

• "Diese Show enthält Szenen, die manche Zuschauer als störend empfinden könnten". 🤣

Bei Martina ist der Lack ab. So frisch ausgekotzt, wie sie da auf dem Sofa liegt.😁

16 hours ago, chuck206 said:

I'm not sure a tampon would stop some guys ( girls) , some might see it as a "GO" signal. 

( if i remember correctly, the first time Martina and Nelly got intimate, Nelly was in the same condition, and it did not stop Martina ) 😲

Some like their meat bloody,  most not....😁

6 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

So... general question... been on here a while and I believe I remember that we had "points" a while back, then they disappeared for a while, now they're back.  Question is... what are these "points" good for?

You get points for posting. You collect points, and then you can spend them at the Members Shop. Depending on you new wealth, you can play games, reset points, upgrade you membership group, eliminate the violation points mods slapped your ass with, etc. You can even buy a mystery box, which is the equivalent to gambling. You might get a bunch more points added to your total, but you might just loose the whole bet.

I've donated my points to others so they could move up to Premium and see the Premium section. So, you can help out your impoverish friends.

Every video or pix post for Martina certainly will help you gain points, so post early and often... 

• Like 1