B4 - General Topic 2022 #58 (September / October)

6 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

B4 has never been so BORING!  Nothing happens other than Monica/Kristy boring massage... It is really pathetic... Think it is time for a major change 

I agree nothing out of the ordinary anymore in RLC, just the same old mundane BS. No reason for a fly on the wall to pay for RLC when you can see all that for free all over the internet. At one time provided real interesting entertainment that was not easily found on the net. Now it is just boring real life that we all have in our own lives, so why pay good money for what we already have in our own lives, makes no business sense to me at all.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Leia did a open bate to Maksim at Karol's 🤣

The worse is that leia is still around maksim’s influence .. pitiful being dependent on such a guy ..showing of course what’s going on some women mind , especially to this amazing beautiful woman who can have anyone she wants , anytime she wants ..

3 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Over 2 months of nothing from Leia and Trinity. 👎

I agree.  Why do they let the girls live in their nice properties, and do nothing for the members?  I just don't understand.  Bring back Damira or Anna or anyone that performs in any way. 

• Upvote 2