B1 - General Topic 2022 #37 (September / October)

40 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Mathilda gets the concept of the RLC project, Zaba and ESMI are users of the RLC project to get them safety from the war !!! They will give back to the voyeurs who have supported them all this time with RLC.... They could care less about the project or the voyeurs who have given them so much security. I once called them snake oil sisters and that is has proven out to be a fact and the truth. They are users of the voyeurs and space eaters ... Please RLC move fore=ward replace those who abuse thier privileges like ESMI and Zabava. It is long past time for replacements for these two. RLC will never achieve the status that we all want with these users as a focus in B-2 and B-4 .  WAKE UP !!! 

If you ask the moose they are participating and you should not be complaining 🤣🤣…a total shill for RLC. We been saying for awhile now that  the sisters have to go as well as the other 4 whose names I am starting to forget 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, joebirch said:

If you ask the moose they are participating and you should not be complaining 🤣🤣…a total shill for RLC. We been saying for awhile now that  the sisters have to go as well as the other 4 whose names I am starting to forget 

Actually he is right. It's not girls fault who found a way to make easy money without doing something. Blame the scammers who run this project-fraud and allow to happen all these and don't give a shit about the voyeurs...

What a topless tittie show tonight by Marlene in the kitchen 

sitting topless right in front of camera (we are talking sitting on counter close )  holy fuck that was crazy hot ....

eating up a storm and fighting with someone about Money owed ??? all in English  ( she is such a gangster all threatening  and serious ) 

you folks with Replay get on this ...wild 

I have been obsessed with her natural hanging boobies and this show did not disappoint ...I probably have a 100 screenshots lol 

finally Esmi, you took my advice, take it easy from your boyfriend, your sister stayed with her client too, maybe turn off the light in the room next time, this shows that you too have a brain the size of a bean

33 minutes ago, Sergio said:

finally Esmi, you took my advice, take it easy from your boyfriend, your sister stayed with her client too, maybe turn off the light in the room next time, this shows that you too have a brain the size of a bean

Zaba left the light on not Esmi was gone already...

18 minutes ago, Yon said:

does RLC read the coments ?

8 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Certo

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Yes. But sometimes it doesn't matter because the outside cams of B4 are still dirty.

I don't think rlc reads the comments, the only thing they monitor on the forum is the sharing of photos and videos, the rest I'm pretty sure they don't give a damn

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2