Martina & Alberto - 2022 #21

Noldus

13 minutes ago, omedo said:

How RLC has dared to put a camera on the balcony... now we won't be able to speculate on the time they spend out there...🤣

2 minutes ago, Slender Man said:

Everyone knows all the fun and excitement on the balconies goes when a camera is installed. 😂

You are probably right about that, I still want to see a camera in the B4 garage for no other reason  than to see what's in there that people can spend hours there, It has to be more than a place to do drugs.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jetlag8 said:

You are probably right about that, I still want to see a camera in the B4 garage for no other reason  than to see what's in there that people can spend hours there, It has to be more than a place to do drugs.

Also, why people (not to name Nelly) come out of the garage with their panties down and intoxicated...🤣

1 hour ago, Moosecini said:

The lights strung on the balcony railing give seem to give some decent light.  Let's see how it looks with someone out there.  Of course that's if they stayed on.  They were for a moment, then they were off again and nobody went near the balcony, so I thought they might be on a timer or photosensor.  Guess not.

Martina should put a small light on Taco's head to help the balcony cam work better for us...😜

3 hours ago, Moosecini said:

She's out there sitting on the deck with her feet up on the railing.

Sorry, Oh my god, I was looking at another balcony, the advent of that cam on the balcony stressed me out too much, let's take a deep breath, wow, another glass of port wine to see it through!

Too much balcony for me,  for sure....🤣

10 hours ago, Moosecini said:

No audio of course 😏, but I'll take it anyway.

I believe in silver linings.

No audio means we don't need the translators for this cam!

Not trashing the translators.  Just saying no translators no controversies.  🙂 

Interesting:   looking at the balcony cam, looking at Door/Window openings in the side of the building. From left to right .... sliding doorway to living area. Then a double window .... left side of the window in the living area above the couch, right side of the window in the kitchen, to the left of kitchen cam. The kitchen window above the sink. The window in the guest room above the bed. The doorway in the guest room to the balcony.   Then ....  If you look at the side of the building, the cutouts for windows and doorways, there is a cutout in the wall located above M+A's bed. At one time there must have been a window there. It has been removed and the wall sealed. This explains why Karol+Kos's bedroom has a window on that wall, and M+A do not. Moving to the right, the bathroom window is last.    

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

I believe in silver linings.

No audio means we don't need the translators for this cam!

Not trashing the translators.  Just saying no translators no controversies.  🙂 

Not so sure I think most controversies are created by different speculations ..... not by translations. 😉

• Upvote 1

Seeing what the balcony looks like raises a whole new set of questions about past activities: When Martina and the Big Guy went out there for 30-40 minute late night sessions, was it for the smoke break that some were alleging? I thought there might be lights out there but it seems that only the ambient light from indoors illuminates the area. I was expecting to see a smoking station with ashtrays and cigarette holders but it does not look like that at all. I was expecting there to be lounge chairs where the Big Guy would get comfortable but it seems like there is hardly adequate seating for an average size person in those tiny chairs. Martina seems to be comfortable lying down when there. Yup, I've got a whole new set of questions. LOL