Masha - 2022 #8

Pete1960

So it seems to be about the old story of Alessandro/Tanya. Masha has probably started an attempt to reconcile Alessandro and Dina. somehow it seems to have gone terribly wrong.
Among other things, Dina said she just wanted to have a normal conversation with her ex-boyfriend. But she won't do that anymore.
Some harsh words followed, but I didn't understand whom she meant.
These are some points from the discussion, so that everyone can now form their own opinion.
I hope the residents will forgive me if I misunderstood, but my language skills are rather poor.🤷‍♂️

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Dina left at 10:30 this morning.
if I see her big suitcase, a longer trip is or was planned.
but i don't think yesterday's problems were the reason for the departure. Apparently Rome was just a way station.
a nice episode, with a Dina who obviously showed a completely different side than in the past.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, moules said:

Tani and friend arrived with their suitcases at 21:15.  So staying overnight.

And Tani is at another apartment, she is not on vacation!

She lives in B4, she left B4 with a small suitcase, the same as her friend, she visited Paris and now Rome, so sorry to disappoint you, but yes she is on vacation, just like her friend
I guess they organized this little road trip before the girlfriend went somewhere else and Tani came back to Barcelona