Masha - 2022 #8

Pete1960

5 hours ago, joebloggs3 said:

was it accidental?  i cant watch replay.

I watched the scene again
this current roommate holds the two cats who just had a fight by the neck and carries them into the living room. Shortly thereafter, Fasol loses his balance and stumbles under the desk. and becomes apathetic.
fasol is taken to the vet, after some time he returns, the animal seems to have recovered.
- young cats can be carried like this, older cats should no longer be held by the neck, the cat may injure itself, all the cat's weight hangs on the neck. the cat also associates this with danger of death.
This person just can't handle cats, I had warned several times before stopping to comment on this apartment.
The reason it happened is because of that person alone, and he doesn't even realize it and of course feels innocent.
Poor Fasol, fate is not kind to him.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, rado07 said:

I watched the scene again
this current roommate holds the two cats who just had a fight by the neck and carries them into the living room. Shortly thereafter, Fasol loses his balance and stumbles under the desk. and becomes apathetic.
fasol is taken to the vet, after some time he returns, the animal seems to have recovered.
- young cats can be carried like this, older cats should no longer be held by the neck, the cat may injure itself, all the cat's weight hangs on the neck. the cat also associates this with danger of death.
This person just can't handle cats, I had warned several times before stopping to comment on this apartment.
The reason it happened is because of that person alone, and he doesn't even realize it and of course feels innocent.
Poor Fasol, fate is not kind to him.

Masha didn't see it. She blames the white cat, for starting the fight. But it wasn't the fight that hurt the grey cat, it was Elvis' brutal treatment. First he kicked the grey cat in the head while running after them to the hall, then he carried both cats by a tight neck grip back to the kitchen.

I don't know if I have said it before, but I seriously mean it. This guy is dangerous! I can't understand why Masha has chosen to be with him. He is aggressive, violent and creepy, with no control over his impulses. He has already masturbated to Masha while she is sleeping. He regularily mistreats the cat. How many more red flags do you need.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

At least it wasn't at the hands of Elvis's abuse.  That guy plainly hates cats. 

It's Elvis we're talking about here. That's exactly what it was.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Masha didn't see it. She blames the white cat, for starting the fight. But it wasn't the fight that hurt the grey cat, it was Elvis' brutal treatment. First he kicked the grey cat in the head while running after them to the hall, then he carried both cats by a tight neck grip back to the kitchen.

I don't know if I have said it before, but I seriously mean it. This guy is dangerous! I can't understand why Masha has chosen to be with him. He is aggressive, violent and creepy, with no control over his impulses. He has already masturbated to Masha while she is sleeping. He regularily mistreats the cat. How many more red flags do you need.

unfortunately you are right.
maybe this info will reach Masha in some way