Masha - 2022 #8

Pete1960

1 hour ago, philo said:

They also brought Tasha. Masha has fucked everyone in this new apartment. LOL

57 minutes ago, philo said:

Sorry you missed it. It was widely discussed in the forum. The folk who had been proclaiming that she was Masha's sister had to eat shit.

I think you need to refresh your memory or change your source 🤣

Tasha never came to Masha's apartment 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

I will only say that the last year and with this MASSIVE MASSIVE surprise that we are about to see ( Sasha & Dasha ) , Masha brought us ( and keeps on bringing us if she’s behind them coming back in Europe ?? ) directly and indirectly in our screens Eva , Sam and now her ex boyfriend and lover .. Masha seems like the person that RLC trusts for any recruitments or reappearances .

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, moules said:

The balcony cam indicates it is raining.  Italian weather radar indicates the only rain is along the Adriatic coast, north of Pescara, in the area of Pineto.  Maybe this apartment is on the seacoast.

Croatia or Montenegro?😏

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Benny19 said:

Wasn't Dasha pregnant by Sasha? As I can remember, where is the child then?

I remember when she was screaming in pain in the living room with masha frantically trying to help her....I believe we assumed she was pregnant 🤷‍♂️

6 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Ich erinnere mich, als sie im Wohnzimmer vor Schmerzen schrie und Masha versuchte, ihr zu helfen.... Ich glaube, wir nehmen an, dass schwanger sie war 🤷‍♂️

A few days or weeks later they left the RLC.

• Upvote 1