B7 - General Topic 2022 #12 (October / November)

30 minutes ago, Fagen said:

You dont like shows where guys are involved do you? Or else you could watch Tim and Tani in b4 🙂

I didn't watch either one. I would rather see Tani alone and maybe she will bate. I could care less about the other bullshit on RLC.

It's all programmed by RLC! The girls have been making fun of him from the start. Were they drunk? the girls laughed at him ... suddenly, when they went into the bathroom, they were sober and exchanged smiles of mockery and complicity; and much more later in their room when they got dressed they exchanged smiles when Samson wasn't looking at them. Have you noticed that after months of boredom, there is sexual activity in the last few days? (Zabava and Lavika with boyfriends, Tim and Tani, Anya in B5 and the tragedy between Holly Thor and Timur, Taylor and Elettra, massages between Samson, Kristy and Monica, Samson with Ailey and Kassandra) Yesterday RLC launched the offer special: 5-day premium for $ 9.90 and invited everyone to get busy

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Boing said:

It's all programmed by RLC! The girls have been making fun of him from the start. Were they drunk? the girls laughed at him ... suddenly, when they went into the bathroom, they were sober and exchanged smiles of mockery and complicity; and much more later in their room when they got dressed they exchanged smiles when Samson wasn't looking at them. Have you noticed that after months of boredom, there is sexual activity in the last few days? (Zabava and Lavika with boyfriends, Tim and Tani, Anya in B5 and the tragedy between Holly Thor and Timur, Taylor and Elettra, massages between Samson, Kristy and Monica, Samson with Ailey and Kassandra) Yesterday RLC launched the offer special: 5-day premium for $ 9.90 and invited everyone to get busy

RLC Showtime !!! 

6 hours ago, Noldus said:

I can still zoom (Window key and the + or - (esc to quit the zoom mode)

That's interesting. I've never used the Windows key for that. I always use Ctrl and + or - and Ctrl+0 to get back to 100%.

The action is different, however. The Windows key zooms the entire screen from where the cursor is, everything you can see. The Ctrl key zooms just the contents of the web page.

33 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

That's interesting. I've never used the Windows key for that. I always use Ctrl and + or - and Ctrl+0 to get back to 100%.

The action is different, however. The Windows key zooms the entire screen from where the cursor is, everything you can see. The Ctrl key zooms just the contents of the web page.

The windows key and +  opens the windows magnifier.  In the magnifier setting one can set the magnifier to what zoom level they want for future use.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thx for that noldus. I'm on my phone though, not a pc. I used to be able to zoom in and out with 2 fingers, not working now

Try Google, Ash. Something like how to turn zoom on, on your phone model. BTW, did you know you can do that two-finger zoom on some laptops using our touchpad?