Martina & Alberto - 2022 #22

Noldus

5 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

I just came back from a dinner at the restaurant, nothing happened with Martina? In the sense that anything can happen with Martina....😴

You should have watched the party at B4, but I think your good friend philo has posted all you need to know what has happened at B4 party. But have to say, nothing has happened which we haven't seen a houndred times before.  So you've missed nothing....🤷‍♂️

57 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

You should have watched the party at B4, but I think your good friend philo has posted all you need to know what has happened at B4 party. But have to say, nothing has happened which we haven't seen a houndred times before.  So you've missed nothing....🤷‍♂️

Philo's fantasies

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Martina napping:

Martina's "recovery" periods: although Martina is in her most optimal period of life (social and sexual), she must be realizing that one of the signs of aging is that it always takes longer to recover from the same events. You can add few minutes/hour with age, each time...😘
I'm sure you realize this yourself. After a party, you always take a little longer to recover,  gradually. But one principle remains, "burn the candle at both ends" is not desirable. what often happens

Martina and younger man or woman: 

Base on the fact, that the other guy at the party is much younger, it a very interesting challenge for her. She can satisfy her libido with younger men or women much more but at a price of longer recovery. Which is very interesting but at a price of 'that' longer recovery time....Ah! the incredible energy of young men, I had to 'manage' these energies when I was Martina's age...With these young men, I could start the 'machine' again 5 minutes later...again and again. 🙃

My experience:

But I have learned that with age, one comes to savor much more quality and a more intense fusion on a physical and emotional level. This is a natural evolution of sexuality. But I like to see Martina 'move' through the different stages of this evolution. In my opinion, this is what explains Martina's relationship with Alberto and the others with whom she has more sexual adventures...for now....I don't think you can do your life forever this way 🤔