Martina & Alberto - 2022 #22

Noldus

2 hours ago, yelt said:

Let’s not pretend Martina does not have or there is no other love interest in her other life. Therefore, the return time may be contingent upon when she is dropped off by her off camera mate

or it just depends on her flight or train when she will arrive. But admit that this is of course more boring than your speculation.😂

10 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

or it just depends on her flight or train when she will arrive. But admit that this is of course more boring than your speculation.😂

Good Morning. Yes, Thank you for that reminder. Not boring at all. However, since I cannot provide proof and you are obviously part of the exclusive team, you know that she paid for traveled by train or plane to her destination, as well as her mode of transportation to and from her apartment; I do apologize for speculating she may not of had any other mode of transport to and from the train or plane for her travel destination.  

2 hours ago, yelt said:
2 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Good Morning. Yes, Thank you for that reminder. Not boring at all. However, since I cannot provide proof and you are obviously part of the exclusive team, you know that she paid for traveled by train or plane to her destination, as well as her mode of transportation to and from her apartment; I do apologize for speculating she may not of had any other mode of transport to and from the train or plane for her travel destination.  

By the by.. No speculation here but a friend here just remind me and as you are probably already aware, there are several ways to get to and from Barcelona Airport to Catalonia Barcelona Plaza_ that being by bus, subway, taxi, car, or shuttle. 

I just hope she had a wonderful trip and did not get to cold!!

1 hour ago, yelt said:

By the by.. No speculation here but a friend here just remind me and as you are probably already aware, there are several ways to get to and from Barcelona Airport to Catalonia Barcelona Plaza_ that being by bus, subway, taxi, car, or shuttle. 

I just hope she had a wonderful trip and did not get to cold!!

You can also walk but it may take a day or two.  :biggrin:

• Haha 1

So Martina and the Big Guy again!!! The scene that started to develop with them on the sofa just now is the closest to the scene that started me watching this apartment. Martina just presented her sock-clad feet to his face for him to smell her toes. This is starting out like we may get some more evidence as to whether the people who say he is just a friend are correct, or whether he may have the benefit of personal intimacies with her.

• Haha 1

The facts for tonight:
* Martina is back (everyone agrees)
* Marina is with our Fat boy (everyone agrees)
* Just arrived and it's the beginning of the weekend for Martina (everyone agrees)
 The question: knowing all the history of Martina's weekends, what will she do this weekend ? Probably a little oil change for Alberto but the real activity for Martina will be .....? 

P.S. To give you a hint, Martina knows very well that she has to 'keep' her activity on RLC at an ever increasing level....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

The facts for tonight:
* Martina is back (everyone agrees)
* Marina is with our Fat boy (everyone agrees)
* Just arrived and it's the beginning of the weekend for Martina (everyone agrees)
 The question: knowing all the history of Martina's weekends, what will she do this weekend ? Probably a little oil change for Alberto but the real activity for Martina will be .....? 

P.S. To give you a hint, Martina knows very well that she has to 'keep' her activity on RLC at an ever increasing level....

All of your facts are irrefutable. To add another fact (with your permission)...Martina's energy level seems to increase measurably whenever she is with the Big Guy. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On many visits by the Big Guy, he and Martina often spend time on the patio. So say they go there just to talk privately, even though they may have just come back from walking the dog. When they return from walking the dog this time, I wonder if they will go there now that there is a camera installed?

• Haha 1