B1 - General Topic 2022 #46 (December)

I was going to throw her name and tits into the speculation pool but figured this would never ! happen ...lmao 

well I always liked her ... a great titty slip master in the kitchen   turns me on 

she is not ugly , nice body ... and yes I am more of a fan of her hanging titties than most  again all natural hanging tits turns me on more than fake  beasts that most have had here 

best lingerie collection of any before or after her  that turns me on 

shes a bit of a bitch and I like a strong woman  

she got more loose and open !!! with her pussy play and general nudity later in her last stay...  great in the tub with that beautiful pussy rub .... 

so thats my opinion and now and I can't fucking wait ... my good friend and a man not to hold back on his opinions of Sweet Serafima    please take it away@ Corvette84 

• Upvote 1

RLC is really funny … they brought back a girl who helped bring Radislava in the project , then they had big arguments , then she “ found the love and quit instantly  “ and let’s see now if the “ love has gone “ or she’s just one of the Barcelona regulars tenants that RLC now   brings back to fill in beds as they can’t find people . 

Apart from her being naked at nights and naked touching her pussy , this will be another boring period . And with Elmira who isn’t socializing at all , B1 seems really in bad shape . In general , RLC seems in some trouble times , empty beds , absolutely scandalous tenants not giving a shit for the money they are getting paid being on cameras ( except if Ailey and Kassandra are just girls who aren’t getting paid anything and they are only provided with the bedroom in B7 ) . 

And with these two in the apartment , it looks rather difficult that a tenant who is open in doing things , sharing her life or just being normal let’s say will have a chance in B1  .. Really funny move from RLC . 

15 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I was going to throw her name and tits into the speculation pool but figured this would never ! happen ...lmao 

well I always liked her ... a great titty slip master in the kitchen   turns me on 

she is not ugly , nice body ... and yes I am more of a fan of her hanging titties than most  again all natural hanging tits turns me on more than fake  beasts that most have had here 

best lingerie collection of any before or after her  that turns me on 

shes a bit of a bitch and I like a strong woman  

she got more loose and open !!! with her pussy play and general nudity later in her last stay...  great in the tub with that beautiful pussy rub .... 

so thats my opinion and now and I can't fucking wait ... my good friend and a man not to hold back on his opinions of Sweet Serafima    please take it away@ Corvette84 

I never liked her, but after seeing what she did to Radi I never wanted to see her back on RLC again. She's a bitch.👎

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I never liked her, but after seeing what she did to Radi I never wanted to see her back on RLC again. She's a bitch.👎

remind me about Radi.... I didnt remember them being there together .. Radi must have just come on ???