Dasha & Sasha and Tasha #1 (2023)

Pete1960

1 hour ago, isidore57 said:

Alladino, the guy you're talking about doesn't denigrate anyone, what disgusts me, like him, is that a girl that RLC feeds us with our payments, goes and does her fucking somewhere else than under the cameras, that's all.

One more who fucks us royally. 

No one here knows if something happened off camera for sure. It is similar to the GOV apatments. 

I also think you should not give up hope too quickly. The dice have not yet been thrown, I think. 

• Like 1

This Tasha and Sam thing was easy to predict since the apartment went online. I believe that Sam doesn't need tips from anyone to get Tasha and of course that they had sex last night, probably they started this relationship on her trip that she did on Christmas. 

25 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Seems like we are going to watch Sam and Tasha tonight.

Maybe not. Sam left at 2225. Gave Tasha a high five. Tasha wanted to kiss him good bye and first he kinda denied but then he gave her one. 

Edited by thinga69

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

how romantic that must have been

I don't know if is his just like that but it did look like he pretended to be shy. I'm not saying that he's shy, just the body language that he did. He's  a weird guy to say the least.

• Like 1

Just now, thinga69 said:

I don't know if is his just like that but it did look like he pretended to be shy. I'm not saying that he's shy, just the body language that he did. He's  a weird guy to say the least.

that just tells you how weird eva really is.  never liked the weirdo myself.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe not. Sam left at 2225. Gave Tasha a high five. Tasha wanted to kiss him good bye and first he kinda denied but then he gave her one. 

At least, she showed him her boobs when they made the bed 😁

• Haha 1