Dasha & Sasha and Tasha #1 (2023)

Pete1960

16 hours ago, kris66 said:

That is exactly what she said.

It's quite possible that she said it that way.
But it's still weird. A lot can be said about Sam, but he's certainly not a psychopath.
I remember the kitchen board where Masha wrote: Sam is the greatest.
So I think she was quite happy with his services and performance while he was in the apartment.
Where does this change of heart come from after the fact?
Here, of course, the influence of the cat tormentor can come into play.
This person, whom I rather describe as a psychopath and egomaniac, obviously knows how to discredit Masha's good friends.
He works subtly to achieve his goals.
This seems to have worked for Sam. Alessandro is also on his hit list and Masha's old friend from Petersburg, who was there recently, wasn't exactly treated kindly either and was probably happy when he was allowed to close the front door behind him.
So I guess the best days of apartment in Rome are over.
Whether Sasha and Dasha can fill this gap? It doesn't look like it so far. So I'm waiting for Sam and Tasha, who might be able to bridge the dead winter in Montenegro with their actions, until tourists come again.

• Confused 1

24 minutes ago, rado07 said:

It's quite possible that she said it that way.
But it's still weird. A lot can be said about Sam, but he's certainly not a psychopath.
I remember the kitchen board where Masha wrote: Sam is the greatest.
So I think she was quite happy with his services and performance while he was in the apartment.
Where does this change of heart come from after the fact?
Here, of course, the influence of the cat tormentor can come into play.
This person, whom I rather describe as a psychopath and egomaniac, obviously knows how to discredit Masha's good friends.
He works subtly to achieve his goals.
This seems to have worked for Sam. Alessandro is also on his hit list and Masha's old friend from Petersburg, who was there recently, wasn't exactly treated kindly either and was probably happy when he was allowed to close the front door behind him.
So I guess the best days of apartment in Rome are over.
Whether Sasha and Dasha can fill this gap? It doesn't look like it so far. So I'm waiting for Sam and Tasha, who might be able to bridge the dead winter in Montenegro with their actions, until tourists come again.

My guess is that she began to think this about Sam when he left and Mash, in some way, got her heart broken. I remember that took a few days, maybe a week, for Elvis to return.

Maybe Mash is right in some parts but mostly she's exaggerating because of jealousy and heart broken. To me Sam doesn't look like a good guy, he have his agenda, but isn't as bad as Masha describes.  

Probably she said all that in English to put the audience against him.

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

My guess is that she began to think this about Sam when he left and Mash, in some way, got her heart broken. I remember that took a few days, maybe a week, for Elvis to return.

Maybe Mash is right in some parts but mostly she's exaggerating because of jealousy and heart broken. To me Sam doesn't look like a good guy, he have his agenda, but isn't as bad as Masha describes.  

Probably she said all that in English to put the audience against him.

I find her hypocritical because she does exactly the same to Elvis as what she reproaches to Sam

• Upvote 2