B1 - General Topic 2023 #1 (January)

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I don't know if you've heard this concept but even a married couple can take a break in their relationship or be separated without being divorced.
You are all in the judgment on what the participants can do but in the end you do not know their life so far
Take care of your life and just enjoy what the participants show in front of the cams, that's kind of the goal of this kind of project

Sorry Moos, that's shit my friend...

Ilona
''Tim, let's just take a break from our marriage, and give each other a bit of space?...
You go rejoin RLC, screw around and have fun, while I try to be a mam to our child. When you're shagged out, just come back and we'll both welcome you with open arms''...😏

I really do consider you as a friend Moos, but why do you always defend EVERYONE WHO APPEARS ON RLC?...

From the limited stuff I can witness right now, Tim looks like he's ditched Ilona...But, TBH. I wouldn't blame him because of all the work she's done to herself...she's a million miles away from the girl we used to know and love...

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ilona
''Tim, let's just take a break from our marriage, and give each other a bit of space?...
You go rejoin RLC, screw around and have fun, while I try to be a mam to our child. When you're shagged out, just come back and we'll both welcome you with open arms''...😏

I really do consider you as a friend Moos, but why do you always defend EVERYONE WHO APPEARS ON RLC?...

From the limited stuff I can witness right now, Tim looks like he's ditched Ilona...But, TBH. I wouldn't blame him because of all the work she's done to herself...she's a million miles away from the girl we used to know and love...

i have to agree with you and this moos guy does seem to defend rlc on just about everything.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ilona

Sorry but do you really know who Ilona spends her days with? Do you really think she's just taking care of her son all day? Do you know their life when they were together?
I'm only defending common sense and I think you've lost it since you're no longer a subscriber and only come in once in a while
Sorry for my words because I also consider you a friend but here you have all lost your common sense of reality

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Sorry but do you really know who Ilona spends her days with? Do you really think she's just taking care of her son all day? Do you know their life when they were together?
I'm only defending common sense and I think you've lost it since you're no longer a subscriber and only come in once in a while
Sorry for my words because I also consider you a friend but here you have all lost your common sense of reality

Do you?

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, moos54 said:

no, that's why I don't judge the couple, whether they're still together or not
Which is not your case, because Tim is already guilty in your eyes

Wrong...Tim isn't guilty of anything...as long as they're not an item now...😒

Plus I haven't I lost it btw...I don't need to sub to know what's going on...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I agree with Naga that married couples mean the couple should be loyal and faithful to each other as long as they are married.

The concern that I have for awhile is that the members on the forum use the tern married loosely.  People call a guy and a woman on RLC who have been together for awhile as boyfriend/girlfriend or a couple who has a child together as a married couple.

For example, People say that Sasha & Dasha are married after short time being together. Sasha & Masha had been together for many years but they never got married. If they are really married, this will disappoint many members on here who are hoping to see a threesome among Dasha, Sasha & Tasha 😢 😒

On the other hand, Vivian who discovered that she was pregnant after joining RLC she was not married, Also, Milena who discovered that she was pregnant while she was on RLC, she has an Italian boyfriend and they were not married. 

The only married couple on RLC that I know of for sure is Nelly & Bogdan since their Russian apartment. It will be great if some of the people on here tell us who else are married from the current or previous casts with proof !!!.

11 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I agree with Naga that married couples mean the couple should be loyal and faithful to each other as long as they are married.

The concern that I have for awhile is that the members on the forum use the tern married loosely.  People call a guy and a woman on RLC who have been together for awhile as boyfriend/girlfriend or a couple who has a child together as a married couple.

For example, People say that Sasha & Dasha are married after short time being together. Sasha & Masha had been together for many years but they never got married. If they are really married, this will disappoint many members on here who are hoping to see a threesome among Dasha, Sasha & Tasha 😢 😒

On the other hand, Vivian who discovered that she was pregnant after joining RLC she was not married, Also, Milena who discovered that she was pregnant while she was on RLC, she has an Italian boyfriend and they were not married. 

The only married couple on RLC that I know of for sure is Nelly & Bogdan since their Russian apartment. It will be great if some of the people on here tell us who else are married from the current cast with proof !!!.

Linda and Tiber are married, and I am pretty sure Karol and Koss, Katie and Adam are as well, Leora and Paul have been together so long they should be married LOL.

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ilona

A million miles, the world is only 24,901 miles.   🤣

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Linda and Tiber are married, and I am pretty sure Karol and Koss, Katie and Adam are as well, Leora and Paul have been together so long they should be married LOL.

Thx for the information, I guess I forgot about Linda & Tibor. I think Karol & Kos are not married but they have been together for long time as well as Leora & Paul. I don't watch Adam & Katie. 

Now we are missing the proof that shows Linda & Tibor are married  🤔  

1 minute ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Thx for the information, I guess I forgot about Linda & Tibor. I think Karol & Kos are not married but they have been together for long time as well as Leora & Paul. I don't watch Adam & Katie. 

Now we are missing the proof that shows Linda & Tibor are married  🤔  

a couple years ago she had a wedding dress that she was trying on many different times, then they were gone for a while. I am 99 percent sure they tied the knot.