B7 - General Topic 2023 #1 (January)

il y a 2 minutes, SMETANA a dit :

Nous pouvons à loisir admirer tes jolies formes mais aussi les dommages de ta chute récente (dans les escaliers ?) la magnifique ecchymose sur ta fesse droite !

Merci , je me demandais comment elle avait obtenu cet hématome impressionnant

4 hours ago, fisherman said:

Not visited this site for awhile how did Kimberly get the big bruise 

She was very drunk under the NYE party in B4, so she prob. fell in the stairs or on her way home to B7 on high heels 

30 minutes ago, peking said:

maybe it's just when I'm viewing but

Kim and Tim seem uncomfortable when Tani shows up

or just Kim

i don't know about you, play on words peking (too funny), but i read on here somewhere, where tim is a professional photographer so he must have money pouring out his ass, therefore all the girls want him lol

• Haha 2

i

2 hours ago, peking said:

maybe it's just when I'm viewing but

Kim and Tim seem uncomfortable when Tani shows up

or just Kim

Tani is a one-trick pony;  however, she is very, very, very good with that trick.  She does not bate, she does not participate in play, pseudo lesbian or otherwise, with other girls.  No massage, no bathing in the spa with another girl, and no cuddling in bed.  Though, she seems to be popular with the other girls;  Tim, not so much.

Tani has a lot going for her, and IMO, she could potentially have a tenure at RLC that equals Radi's.

She and Tim seemed to have a forged a symbiotic relationship;  they depend on fucking each other to continue as participants and to try for the bonus money.  Without Tim, Tani, if she didn't change, would be like a Trinity but with much more frequent nudity.  Tim is possessive.  In a way, I don't blame him.

But I sense that as a couple, they are increasingly socially isolated.  Which has now placed Kimberley on an island by herself.  And they seem to have little rapport with B&N, compared to Lilith, Gina, M&A, or Alex and Lucien, or even Samson.  If B&N are exercising a veto power over who sleeps in B-7, that may explain why the empty bed remains that way.  << Which is to Kimberley's detriment.

In a larger sense, their mutual social dependency makes them predictable, and boring.  No drama on her part, only drunken drama on his part. 

And what RLC doesn't need is another male who is insecure.  After timid Timur, and turbulent Thor, do we need a timorous Tim?