B7 - General Topic 2023 #1 (January)

16 hours ago, Noldus said:

She was very drunk under the NYE party in B4, so she prob. fell in the stairs or on her way home to B7 on high heels 

Thanks Noldus just thought it might be something sinister  must have been very painful but I suppose if your that drunk you don’t feel it. 

Just an observation that of the top 40 replay thumbnails today at 12:00, Tani and Tim didn't appear in one of them.  (They show up in thumbnails 41-50).  IMO, Tani's room in B-4, as Radislava mastered so well, has the best cams and lighting in RLC for spectator viewing and clicks.

hace 37 minutos, Moules dijo:

Solo una observación de que de las 40 miniaturas de repetición principales hoy a las 12:00, Tani y Tim no aparecieron en una de ellas. (Aparecen en las miniaturas 41-50). En mi opinión, la habitación de Tani en B-4, como Radislava dominó tan bien, tiene las mejores cámaras e iluminación en RLC para la visualización y los clics de los espectadores.

Or maybe it's that many of the subscribers have grown tired and bored of the relationship between Tani and Tim...I am one of them and, before anyone criticises me, I AM NOT JEALOUS...🤷‍♂️🤣

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

She's nothing but a teaser with ridiculous blown up lips.

Stop being mean like that dude. You can't expect someone to masturbate in front of cameras like that.... And you don't like blown up lips, we got it. No need to spit on every girl that had her lips done

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1