B7 - General Topic 2023 #1 (January)

The 'garage' serves the same secretive function as the 'office' at B-4.  However, the 'garage' is where N&B store their bottles and cans of alcohol and beer.  Little trust in the participants living downstairs?.

--------------------

And perhaps Lilith was also debriefing Nelly on Friday night's visit by Tim to B-4 to retrieve Tani from the clutch of the B-4 lesbians.  And they didn't want anyone overhearing the conversation.  Also, with both Kristy and Taylor leaving soon, perhaps they discussed potential replacements.  I would not be surprised if Alex shows up as a short-term replacement for one of the two.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, moules said:

The 'garage' serves the same secretive function as the 'office' at B-4.  However, the 'garage' is where N&B store their bottles and cans of alcohol and beer.  Little trust in the participants living downstairs?.

--------------------

And perhaps Lilith was also debriefing Nelly on Friday night's visit by Tim to B-4 to retrieve Tani from the clutch of the B-4 lesbians.  And they didn't want anyone overhearing the conversation.  Also, with both Kristy and Taylor leaving soon, perhaps they discussed potential replacements.  I would not be surprised if Alex shows up as a short-term replacement for one of the two.

who is alex?  i, like you think lilith also has a lot to do with recruitment for rlc barcelona.

• Confused 1

25 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

who is alex?  i, like you think lilith also has a lot to do with recruitment for rlc barcelona.

Alex is the Alex of Alex and Lucien, a former couple in B-5.  They moved into B-5 replacing N&B.  They went back to Ukraine, and fled early in the conflict as I was told their place of residence became the front lines early in the invasion.

For several nights prior to the arrival of Tani, Alex slept in Lilith's room, with Lilith.  She left when Tani arrived.  Tani then slept with Lilith for about two weeks before getting her room, and officially becoming a participant.

I agree with your point that Lilith seems have a RLC role other than simply being a participant.    

1 minute ago, moules said:

Alex is the Alex of Alex and Lucien, a former couple in B-5.  They moved into B-5 replacing N&B.  They went back to Ukraine, and fled early in the conflict as I was told their place of residence became the front lines early in the invasion.

For several nights prior to the arrival of Tani, Alex slept in Lilith's room, with Lilith.  She left when Tani arrived.  Tani then slept with Lilith for about two weeks before getting her room, and officially becoming a participant.

I agree with your point that Lilith seems have a RLC role other than simply being a participant.    

thanks, and now that i know who you are talking about, i hope like hell she doesn't come back.  there are enough drug problems in rlc barcelona as it is.

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

thanks, and now that i know who you are talking about, i hope like hell she doesn't come back.  there are enough drug problems in rlc barcelona as it is.

They are very good friends of N&B.  Kim has even shown up in B-7, once or twice.  Supposition is that Lucien has a job in Barcelona, and thus did not accompany Alex to the New Year's party at B-4.

1 minute ago, moules said:

They are very good friends of N&B.  Kim has even shown up in B-7, once or twice.  Supposition is that Lucien has a job in Barcelona, and thus did not accompany Alex to the New Year's party at B-4.

thanks for the info moules

1 hour ago, moules said:

--------------------

Making shit up again?  Nelly does not care about Tim and his stalking.

• Upvote 1

On 1/8/2023 at 1:46 AM, ashleyxyz said:

A selfish or lazy one. My Guy loves to give me oral because he loves to make me squirm, and he knows when I'm close to slow down and torture me. That plus at some point I'm gonna jump him and f his brains out. Some guys are too lazy or don't know it's just as much fun to give oral as lt is to get it. 😊

It simply has to be done... hell yeah:tongue:

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

i have with no luck on an adequate answer

The 'garage' is not the only potential secret space in B-7.  The property slopes steeply down a hillside from the street, and there is another space that was used before the cams arrived that is below Kimberly's bedroom and balcony.  (Long-time subscribers may remember the incident where Bogdan, living in B-4, was called by RLC techs when Tesla and Elian were nude on the penthouse balcony waving at who were thought to be neighbors in B-7, but who actually may have been girls who were living off-camera.  Bogdan told them to stop.)

B-6 also has a large space that has no cams, and has its own stairway and entrance.  This was discovered by reading the square meter property dimensions in the 'for sale' announcement.

And who knows how long RLC has owned/leased K&K's apartment, which is in the same building as Martina and Alberto's apartment.  What a perfect spot of Nelly and  Martina to meet, unseen by RLC subscribers,.

9 minutes ago, moules said:

The 'garage' is not the only potential secret space in B-7.  The property slopes steeply down a hillside from the street, and there is another space that was used before the cams arrived that is below Kimberly's bedroom and balcony.  (Long-time subscribers may remember the incident where Bogdan, living in B-4, was called by RLC techs when Tesla and Elian were nude on the penthouse balcony waving at who were thought to be neighbors in B-7, but who actually may have been girls who were living off-camera.  Bogdan told them to stop.)

B-6 also has a large space that has no cams, and has its own stairway and entrance.  This was discovered by reading the square meter property dimensions in the 'for sale' announcement.

And who knows how long RLC has owned/leased K&K's apartment, which is in the same building as Martina and Alberto's apartment.  What a perfect spot of Nelly and  Martina to meet, unseen by RLC subscribers,.

fixing to head to work and i seen this post.  apparently i wasn't a subscriber when tesla and elian were participants.  are you saying there is a whole other floor that is not on camera in b7?  what is b6, i'm confused?  so rlc has apartments/villas that are not on the cameras?  sorry for the questions, i am as lost as a christmas goose!  off to work in a few minutes, have a good one.

• Like 1