Vera & Una 2023 #1

14 hours ago, trxx234 said:

I think thr dark hair girl did a shower bate today at about 3:45ish. There wasn't a lot to see though

I think maybe you mean 15:44

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Also a quick attempt at 3:07

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

It just takes longer for some to get used to the cams than others. 

It took Esenia & Dima about 4 months before something finally progressed.

Then they should live somewhere else for four months and come back when they have decided to really participate in the project. All of these, "perhaps sometime something may happen" approaches, are a gateway for freeloaders. Take a look at Serafima, for example. She's been in the project so many times now and is still a do nothing girl.  

I think it's time to look for replacements. Maybe Esenia & Dima should move into the apartment. The two seem to be friends with Adela & Axel, it could be practical if they live close together. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Then they should live somewhere else for four months and come back when they have decided to really participate in the project. All of these, "perhaps sometime something may happen" approaches, are a gateway for freeloaders. Take a look at Serafima, for example. She's been in the project so many times now and is still a do nothing girl.  

I think it's time to look for replacements. Maybe Esenia & Dima should move into the apartment. The two seem to be friends with Adela & Axel, it could be practical if they live close together. 

I can agree about a new single tenant not been comfortable under cam but couples we expect the same behavior that Venera & Lion and Kate & Adam for example.

18 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I can agree about a new single tenant not been comfortable under cam but couples we expect the same behavior that Venera & Lion and Kate & Adam for example.

Honestly, I think RLC should also be stricter with the singles. It's simply unfair when a girl like e.g. Serafina takes the money away from the other girls as a freeloader. One to two weeks should be more than enough to get used to the cameras.

Everything else is a sign that someone has not really decided to participate in the project. That doesn't mean that this decision can't be changed later, but until that time the girls should be fair enough to leave the project. Just like i think it would be best for Vera&Una to leave until they they really decided to join in the project.  

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Honestly, I think RLC should also be stricter with the singles. It's simply unfair when a girl like e.g. Serafina takes the money away from the other girls as a freeloader. One to two weeks should be more than enough to get used to the cameras.

Everything else is a sign that someone has not really decided to participate in the project. That doesn't mean that this decision can't be changed later, but until that time the girls should be fair enough to leave the project. Just like i think it would be best for Vera&Una to leave until they they really decided to join in the project.  

agree

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Two weeks online, two weeks no sex, meanwhile the two seem to sleep separately again. I think RLC should pull the plug. It is a nice new apartment that certainly deserves more than two do nothing girls. 

If things don't turn around 180 degrees, this was probably another big failure on the part of RLC. Sometimes I really wonder if they even talk to the canidates for such an apartment. 

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Two weeks online, two weeks no sex, meanwhile the two seem to sleep separately again. I think RLC should pull the plug. A nice new apartment that certainly deserves more than two do nothing girls. 

If things don't turn around 180 degrees, this was probably another big failure on the part of RLC. Sometimes I really wonder if they even talk to the canidates for such an apartment. 

I don't believe that is a RLC failure but the tenants. RLC ask them to join the project, they tell the tenants that there are cams all over the place and the couple think that it will not be a big deal. When they arrive at the apartment they see that huge cams are pointed to them in every room and get shy. some times RLC finds a V&U but other times they find V&L and K&A.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Ich glaube nicht, dass das ein RLC-Fehler ist, sondern die Mieter. RLC bittet sie, sich dem Projekt anzuschließen, sie sagen den Mietern, dass es überall Kameras gibt und das Paar denkt, dass es keine große Sache sein wird. Als sie in der Wohnung ankommen, sehen sie, dass in jedem Zimmer riesige Kameras auf sie gerichtet sind und werden schüchtern. Manchmal findet RLC ein V&U, aber manchmal finden sie V&L und K&A.

Ihr beiden seit auch zwei so Schlauschnacker. Woher wisst ihr, was RLC mit den Mietern spricht? Woher wisst ihr, was die Paare denken, die hier einziehen? Was ist euch bekannt, was in den Verträgen der Mieter steht? Steht da, wie oft sie ficken müsse? In welcher Wohnung stehen riesige Kameras ? 😁

5 minutes ago, Friese60 said:

Ihr beiden seit auch zwei so Schlauschnacker. Woher wisst ihr, was RLC mit den Mietern spricht? Woher wisst ihr, was die Paare denken, die hier einziehen? Was ist euch bekannt, was in den Verträgen der Mieter steht? Steht da, wie oft sie ficken müsse? In welcher Wohnung stehen riesige Kameras ? 😁

RLC must talk to them before they enter the apartment. They need to tell them the rules they must follow, how much and how they are going to be payed, all this isn't hard to guess. Just yesterday Taylor hit the cam 1-1 in B4 and we could see the other cameras in the LR, many times in B1 a tenant moved the window and in the reflection we could see the cameras.  The ones that pay attention in what is happening in many apartments can get many info. 😉

7 minutes ago, Friese60 said:

Imagine an RLC without any sex. Do you really think people would pay that much money for it? Sorry, that's just silly. No one should be so naive as to ignore the fact that there is a reason why there are three cameras in the bedroom, two of which are arranged to view only the bed. 

Secondly, of course RLC has to talk to the residents beforehand. Something like cameras in every room cannot be hidden in the fine print of the rental agreement. 😁 

BTW, what really annoys me is when people enter a discussion with an personal insult. Criticism of the argument is always ok, but to simply talk about "Schlauschnacker" I think is brazen. Especially when the contribution is as naive as yours. 

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

RLC must talk to them before they enter the apartment. They need to tell them the rules they must follow, how much and how they are going to be payed, all this isn't hard to guess. Just yesterday Taylor hit the cam 1-1 in B4 and we could see the other cameras in the LR, many times in B1 a tenant moved the window and in the reflection we could see the cameras.  The ones that pay attention in what is happening in many apartments can get many info. 😉

I remember seeing Taylor when she accidentally shifted the cam in the living room.  I was able to see the cams there too.  I was thinking to myself at first, it's about time they shifted the cam over so we could have a better angle at seeing the entire sofa.  But, then I was thinking seeing the location of the cams wasn't so good. I believed that's why the LR was the only room in B4 UM.