Vera & Una 2023 #1

On 1/8/2023 at 8:26 PM, peking said:

maybe they just need to get use to the idea of always being watched.

On 1/8/2023 at 10:23 PM, Failscream said:

Idk, maybe they're not into sex. If they are atleast they could do some fingering under the sheets but they didnt even do that I think. 

sooner or later their 'cherries ' will get popped 

On 1/11/2023 at 10:33 PM, Mark Thompson said:

sooner or later their 'cherries ' will get popped 

Well, it could also be that the two will simply never have sex in this apartment, or, what I find almost more annoying, would only practice it invisibly (e.g. hidden under a blanket). 

BTW, the apartment has now got a twin with a new couple. Two really matching apartments. Has this has been done before at RLC?  I think it's brilliant. 

I think the blonde will be the harder one to crack.  They were just cuddling and the dark haired one was trying to feel her up, but kept getting pushed away.  Afterwards she went for a shower and masturbated - I think the 3rd time she's done that now.  So there's definitely sexual drive for her, but the blonde hasn't shown any signs of it yet.

1 hour ago, Hornygirl said:

I think the blonde will be the harder one to crack.  They were just cuddling and the dark haired one was trying to feel her up, but kept getting pushed away.  Afterwards she went for a shower and masturbated - I think the 3rd time she's done that now.  So there's definitely sexual drive for her, but the blonde hasn't shown any signs of it yet.

The dark haired girl is not attractive and in my opinion takes the role of the guy in the relationship. So, this apartment stands or falls with the blonde girl. If she does nothing, the apartment will continue to be dead. 

Also, one thing should not be confused. Just because there is no sex in front of the camera doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I'm pretty sure that if the cameras weren't there, something would have happened already. 

It is a pity, the two make a sympathetic impression. But I think RLC should already start looking for replacements. The likelihood that the two of them will make the turnaround is very low by now. Not zero, but day by day, it becomes more and more obvious that this apartment is dead. 

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

The dark haired girl is not attractive and in my opinion takes the role of the guy in the relationship. So, this apartment stands or falls with the blonde girl. If she does nothing, the apartment will continue to be dead. 

I guess that's a matter of opinion.  I don't find either of them physically attractive, but if I had to choose, on looks I'd go for the dark girl - though I don't like the way she seems happy to stay in bed half the day and laze around not really doing much for the other half while the blonde girl seems to possibly have a job.  I do like her sneaky shower bates though, and I hope she starts to show more.  I'm still interested enough in how this couple might develop.

8 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

I guess that's a matter of opinion.  I don't find either of them physically attractive, but if I had to choose, on looks I'd go for the dark girl - though I don't like the way she seems happy to stay in bed half the day and laze around not really doing much for the other half while the blonde girl seems to possibly have a job.  I do like her sneaky shower bates though, and I hope she starts to show more.  I'm still interested enough in how this couple might develop.

The question is not what you personally like better, but what the larger crowd finds more attractive. I think it's also clear to you that the blonde clearly comes off far better in this point. I'll stick with it, the deciding factor for this apartment is what you'll see of the blonde. If she remains a do nothing girl, RLC can start looking for new residents right away. 

BTW, What you describe here as "sneaky shower bates" is nothing else than a look through the half-fogged glass pane at her backside, which is really far from ideal shape. Either I missed something, or we both have completely different ideas about what is worth watching and where it is better to switch out as soon as possible. 😁 Sorry, but this girl is simply unattractive. 

3 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

I think it's obvious at this point that this was a bad casting.  Hopefully the new apartment will add some new activity and these gals will be replaced in the future.

It just takes longer for some to get used to the cams than others. 

It took Esenia & Dima about 4 months before something finally progressed.

• Like 1