Vera & Una 2023 #1

si la vida hombre/mujer ya es complicada , imaginar la vida  mujer/mujer , no quiero ni pensarlo , si fueran dos gays hombres , estarian todo el dia follando , con dos mujeres las posibilidades son infinitas , puede pasar cualquier cosa .

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Don't worry guys, they are talking with each other.

Just like they have being doing every day.

Something seems wrong, I can't explain it exactly, but there is some kind of issue. It doesn't necessarily have to be between the two, but I wouldn't want to rule it out either. Maybe the cute girl realizes that she doesn't want to live in an apartment with cameras, maybe it's something outside of RLC, I don't know. 

Oh, now the cute girl is crying. This only reinforces my impression.: Something is wrong. I do not know what, but there is something wrong. 

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Something seems wrong, I can't explain it exactly, but there is some kind of issue. It doesn't necessarily have to be between the two, but I wouldn't want to rule it out either. Maybe the cute girl realizes that she doesn't want to live in an apartment with cameras, maybe it's something outside of RLC, I don't know. 

Oh, now the cute girl is crying. This only reinforces my impression.: Something is wrong. I do not know what, but there is something wrong. 

It wouldn't be wise to move to an apartment full of cams when there is an relationship crisis and I also would say that the the blond doesn't seems to have problem with the cameras but the brunet might have. Could be an external problem.

Just now, thinga69 said:

It wouldn't be wise to move to an apartment full of cams when there is an relationship crisis and I also would say that the the blond doesn't seems to have problem with the cameras but the brunet might have. Could be an external problem.

A lot of girls have no problem with nudity, but with the rest of what happens in bedrooms. If it's a problem with the cameras, my money's on the blonde girl. She is the good looking one and the dark haired one makes a mentally stronger impression. It was the blond girl who cried. 

If it's a problem with the cameras, the girls should leave as soon as possible. A relationship is more important than RLC. 

• Upvote 1