Vera & Una 2023 #1

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

Imagine an RLC without any sex. Do you really think people would pay that much money for it? Sorry, that's just silly. No one should be so naive as to ignore the fact that there is a reason why there are three cameras in the bedroom, two of which are arranged to view only the bed. 

Secondly, of course RLC has to talk to the residents beforehand. Something like cameras in every room cannot be hidden in the fine print of the rental agreement. 😁 

BTW, what really annoys me is when people enter a discussion with an personal insult. Criticism of the argument is always ok, but to simply talk about "Schlauschnacker" I think is brazen. Especially when the contribution is as naive as yours. 

Maybe they're Celibate.   🤣

5 hours ago, Alladino said:

Two weeks online, two weeks no sex, meanwhile the two seem to sleep separately again. I think RLC should pull the plug. It is a nice new apartment that certainly deserves more than two do nothing girls. 

If things don't turn around 180 degrees, this was probably another big failure on the part of RLC. Sometimes I really wonder if they even talk to the canidates for such an apartment. 

In fact, you don't like anything about RLC ^^
I have a question, is it only sex that counts? I ask because there is a lot to see in this relationship, but for that you have to know how to open your mind

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

In fact, you don't like anything about RLC ^^
I have a question, is it only sex that counts? I ask because there is a lot to see in this relationship, but for that you have to know how to open your mind

@moos54the sexy stuff matters or RLC wouldn't be selling subscriptions with replay and selling the replays.  Sorry except for the Leora fans which is a different group, i would say that most people watch the live, replays and selling of replays to your collection for the sexy stuff.  So all these apts are hurting the RLC plan to upsell us with their inactivity.

7 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

@moos54the sexy stuff matters or RLC wouldn't be selling subscriptions with replay and selling the replays.  Sorry except for the Leora fans which is a different group, i would say that most people watch the live, replays and selling of replays to your collection for the sexy stuff.  So all these apts are hurting the RLC plan to upsell us with their inactivity.

How can you know it?
Don't jump to conclusions about things you don't know
I remain convinced that this kind of participants can also have their audience because each members subscribes to this project in relation to different things, some will subscribe only for one girl when there are 20 apartments and especially one thirty different girls, so why wouldn't they also have members who subscribe for who they are?

Personally I subscribe to see the daily life of the various participants and I gladly accept that they do not necessarily have sex every day, however I see lots of other very interesting things
For example, Vera seems to be an artist
We also see that there is an attraction between the girls
The girls don't hide when they take showers and I have the impression that they feel more confident with the presence of the cameras day after day
RLC is not a race, things have to progress gradually and as naturally as possible

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, moos54 said:

How can you know it?
Don't jump to conclusions about things you don't know
I remain convinced that this kind of participants can also have their audience because each members subscribes to this project in relation to different things, some will subscribe only for one girl when there are 20 apartments and especially one thirty different girls, so why wouldn't they also have members who subscribe for who they are?

Personally I subscribe to see the daily life of the various participants and I gladly accept that they do not necessarily have sex every day, however I see lots of other very interesting things
For example, Vera seems to be an artist
We also see that there is an attraction between the girls
The girls don't hide when they take showers and I have the impression that they feel more confident with the presence of the cameras day after day
RLC is not a race, things have to progress gradually and as naturally as possible

Who has said something about "every day". You are completely missing the point. The two are in the project for two weeks and nothing has happened. 

BTW, the idea of RLC is not to watch the residents to maybe get used to the cameras some day. It's about showing their real lives. No matter how you spin it, this certainly includes real life in the bedroom (or however else you like to cleverly paraphrase the sex life 😁), and not a to zero censored version of it. 

Nobody is talking about a race here, but simply about the fact that standing still has no value. With each passing day, it doesn't become more likely that something will happen. Currently, the two do not even try anything.

BTW, no one is saying that everything else isn't important too. But also beside the missing sex life, the apartment is boring in general. There are two very introverted personalities who almost do not talk to each other and have no guests. 

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Who has said something about "every day". You are completely missing the point. The two are in the project for two weeks and nothing has happened. 

BTW, the idea of RLC is not to watch the to maybe get used to the cameras some day. It's about showing their real lives. No matter how you spin it, this certainly includes real life in the bedroom (or however else you can cleverly paraphrase sex life 😁), and not a zero-censored version of it. 

Nobody is talking about a race here, but simply about the fact that standing still has no value. With each passing day, it doesn't become more likely that something will happen. Currently, the two do not even try anything.

BTW, no one is saying that everything else isn't important too. But also beside the missing sex life, the apartment is boring in general. There are two very introverted personalities who almost do not talk to each other and have no guests. 

from your point of view, not mine

As I said I see a lot of things so it's that stuff is still happening 😁

Because you think you'd be comfortable from day one if you walked into one of those apartments? yet you will have signed for 😁

Everyone reacts differently in this kind of situation and yet nothing says that they will not be one of the best couple on RLC over time.

Are you watching today? because they kiss and talks a lot 😁

9 minutes ago, moos54 said:

from your point of view, not mine

As I said I see a lot of things so it's that stuff is still happening 😁

I see more social interaction when I go to the Kaffe kitchen in the office. 😂 Also, maybe this room may seen even more sex than has happened in this apartment. 🤣

Sorry, I realize that you are a "the glass is half full" kind of person, but to think that RLC could live on the hope alone that something might happen is silly and cheap. One thing is clear: if all residents behaved like these two, RLC would be finished. That's why I call residents like this freeloaders. It is the same issue as with Serafima for example. Useless waste of space and money. 🤐

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I see more social interaction when I go to the Kaffe kitchen in the office. 😂 Also, maybe this room may seen even more sex than has happened in this apartment. 🤣

Sorry, I realize that you are a "the glass is half full" kind of person, but to think that RLC could live on the hope alone that something might happen is silly and cheap. One thing is clear: if all residents behaved like these two, RLC would be finished. That's why I call residents like this freeloaders. It is the same issue as with Serafima for example. Useless waste of space and money. 🤐

But a beautiful pussy she shows us every day 😁

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Friese60 said:

You two are also two such smartasses. How do you know what RLC is talking to tenants? How do you know what the couples who move in here think? What do you know about the tenants' contracts? Does it say how often she has to fuck? In which apartment are there huge cameras? 😁

new participants must have guidelines to follow, the returnee's don't have this need.  i believe that they follow some kind of instructions on a weekly if not biweekly basis.  i do not believe they are dumped in an apartment and told, here you go, do nothing if that is what you want to do.  rlc wouldn't survive if that was the case.  at bare minimum they are told to show their naked bodies if nothing else.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Alladino said:

Stellen Sie sich ein RLC ohne Sex vor. Glaubst du wirklich, die Leute würden so viel Geld dafür bezahlen? Entschuldigung, das ist einfach albern. Niemand sollte so naiv sein, die Tatsache zu ignorieren, dass es einen Grund gibt, warum sich im Schlafzimmer drei Kameras befinden, von denen zwei so angeordnet sind, dass sie nur das Bett überwachen. 

Zweitens muss RLC natürlich vorher mit den Bewohnern sprechen. So etwas wie Kameras in jedem Zimmer lässt sich nicht im Kleingedruckten des Mietvertrages verstecken. 😁 

Übrigens, was mich wirklich ärgert, ist, wenn Leute mit einer persönlichen Beleidigung in eine Diskussion einsteigen. Kritik an der Argumentation ist immer ok, aber einfach von "Schlauchnacker" zu reden halte ich für dreist. Vor allem, wenn der Beitrag so naiv ist wie deiner. 

Nur mal so, ich habe hier noch keine Bewohner als Schmarotzer beleidigt, nur weil sie nicht oft genug ficken, so wie du es gerne hättest.