Vera & Una 2023 #1

On 1/21/2023 at 1:06 PM, Alladino said:

That did not happen. It's been almost three weeks and they still haven't had sex in this apartment. 

what idea of rlc had again to open another pseudo "lesbians" place 🙃

the problem with the lesbians is some of them are not at all into sex they just want be with another girl and kissing sometimes is sufficiant for them for their relationthip

but sorry it's super boring to watch

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, switch said:

what idea of rlc had again to open another pseudo "lesbians" place 🙃

the problem with the lesbians is some of them are not at all into sex they just want be with another girl and kissing sometimes is sufficiant for them for their relationthip

but sorry it's super boring to watch

I am well aware of this and had already made it a concern in this thread. 

Still, it's a pity. It's just really boring when nothing ever happens. It's not just that they don't have sex. They are also very introverted and don't have any guests. 

It's not just boring, it's the concentrated form of boredom. 😁

On 1/4/2023 at 4:46 PM, Alladino said:

Basically, I agree with you, and personally see one week as the absolute minimum that should be given to new residents before forming an opinion. But I also think that one shouldn't get hopes up too high. In general, lesbian couples seem to be less active. This was already the case with Nina and Kira, who were rather boring in bed (except for a few more extrem exceptions e.g. the threesome) and also Val and Jul are rather boring in this area. Only Piper and Taylor give some more hope here, because there were rather fun to watch in bed, I think.

Let's wait and see. It would be important for RLC to get some great new couples. It's nice that Dasha and Sasha are back, but as so many othere couples in RLC they are getting a little old. The difference is very noticeable. 

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I am well aware of this and had already made it a concern in this thread. 

Still, it's a pity. It's just really boring when nothing ever happens. It's not just that they don't have sex. They are also very introverted and don't have any guests. 

It's not just boring, it's the concentrated form of boredom. 😁

and I give you my opinion: even if they have sex i find the lesbians sex in generally boring to watch it's not for me i prefer the boy/girl action

12 hours ago, switch said:

and I give you my opinion: even if they have sex i find the lesbians sex in generally boring to watch it's not for me i prefer the boy/girl action

Agree, unless a strap-on is involved

Does the blonde one only owns one pair of pants? She,s been wearing them since she arrived. I hope she at least have more than one set of underwear. She remins me a little of Sera, same miserable look.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1