Vera & Una 2023 #1

13 hours ago, corvette84 said:

They are awful. Get rid if them! 👎

at this point in time RLC would have to pay me to resubscibe. 2 'lesbian' couple who don't lez, a heterosexual couple who don't have sex, a house with no tenants ( 2 sometimes ), 2 females who are basically bedridden, 1 overweight tattooed woman who seems to be in a depression, 1 young couple where the male has to almost beg for sex it seems, and a few old timers.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, sigfried said:

at this point in time RLC would have to pay me to resubscibe. 2 'lesbian' couple who don't lez, a heterosexual couple who don't have sex, a house with no tenants ( 2 sometimes ), 2 females who are basically bedridden, 1 overweight tattooed woman who seems to be in a depression, 1 young couple where the male has to almost beg for sex it seems, and a few old timers.

If you are talking about E&V I guess you are wrong because she's the one that most of the time ask for sex.

2 hours ago, bakke123 said:

Do something!

🤣

I suspect that people who are not already exibitionist will have to overcome an inner constraint to really participate in the project. Sometimes it takes a little time, but success is not guaranteed and becomes less likely with each passing day, I think.

Even though it could still happen, somehow I already gave up hope after a week. This two will most likely just stay there for a few month, until RLC finally wakes up and puts an end to the tragedy. It is a pity. 

It is a pity that we have this couple in this apartment and they don’t give it to Esenia and Dima and move them in the now Esenia and Dima’s place . It would be nice for any interactions between the two couples - visiting one another’s places , maybe introducing us to friends they have - rather than one more lesbian couple who doesn’t seem to enjoy so much the cameras world ,  Val and Jul are ok and they provide with friends , their every now and then interactions and general RLC approach. Let’s see how RLC proceeds , heifer due to contracts might be not so easy to see this change ( apartment’s change ) happening . 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, tazesbob said:

Dam i had to work tonight ..and i guest akll you dumass didn't watch theses 2 les have sex ..i just turn on there can they both are naked as i can see there sexy breast's

Don't know what you think you saw, but it never happened there was a few pecky kisses & then Una lightly massaged Vera's back while she was face down on the bed hiding her breasts

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, tazesbob said:

Dam i had to work tonight ..and i guest akll you dumass didn't watch theses 2 les have sex ..i just turn on there can they both are naked as i can see there sexy breast's

That did not happen. It's been almost three weeks and they still haven't had sex in this apartment. 

• Upvote 1