Vera & Una 2023 #1

7 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I said they LOCKED the door. Do you know what that means?

Oh, sorry I confused that with closed. English is only my second language, but these two words I actually know. 🙂 

Still got that mixed up. Sorry. I try to pay better attention next time. 

• Like 1

Still haven’t worked out who’s who but what I do know is the blonde has magnificent flaps and the brunette has a superb pair of tits. Hopefully once they get over their initial shyness they’ll be a formidable pair in the sack although they’ll likely play under the covers to start with 🤔

• Like 2

6 hours ago, moos54 said:

Seriously, it hasn't even been two days since they joined RLC and I feel like they haven't even brought all their stuff yet
I think we have to wait several days before judging anything

Basically, I agree with you, and personally see one week as the absolute minimum that should be given to new residents before forming an opinion. But I also think that one shouldn't get hopes up too high. In general, lesbian couples seem to be less active. This was already the case with Nina and Kira, who were rather boring in bed (except for a few more extrem exceptions e.g. the threesome) and also Val and Jul are rather boring in this area. Only Piper and Taylor give some more hope here, because there were rather fun to watch in bed, I think.

Let's wait and see. It would be important for RLC to get some great new couples. It's nice that Dasha and Sasha are back, but as so many othere couples in RLC they are getting a little old. The difference is very noticeable. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1