Martina & Alberto - 2023 #2

Noldus

esta claro que estos dos , ya no tienen sexo delante de las camaras tan seguido como antes , y yo sigo pensando que tiene que ver con la retribución económica que reciben ,  son la pareja mas vista , y la que menos privilegios tiene , la casa peor , los muebles peor , estoy seguro que los muebles nuevos los pagaron ellos , esa fue la gota que colmo el vaso , tenemos que conformarnos con ver a martina ducharse y ya esta .

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I don't know, the lack of sex on camera, a form of protest by Martina and Alberto.  ?  The apartment has been in the same condition for years. Maybe they like their location  and / or  the apartment is animal friendly. The couch .... maybe they did have to pay for a replacement. The old couch did not fall apart from age, but dogs who ripped apart the cushions. I would think the tenants are responsible for the replacement.  I can't follow Martina 24/7, but I was wondering about the lack of sex activity .... when was the last time Martina jumped into Alberto's arms and kissed.  ?           

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, chuck206 said:

I don't know, the lack of sex on camera, a form of protest by Martina and Alberto.  ?  The apartment has been in the same condition for years. Maybe they like their location  and / or  the apartment is animal friendly. The couch .... maybe they did have to pay for a replacement. The old couch did not fall apart from age, but dogs who ripped apart the cushions. I would think the tenants are responsible for the replacement.  I can't follow Martina 24/7, but I was wondering about the lack of sex activity .... when was the last time Martina jumped into Alberto's arms and kissed.  ?           

I think Alberto stays pretty worn out from working... That on top of his already low sex drive.....

• Upvote 1

Martina must be planning for something special. It is unusual for her to spend as much time as she has today in preparation...picking her clothing...deciding on a dress...trying on the dress several times. Too bad we won't get to see. 

The last time there was something special in this apartment in my opinion, was when Martina and Alberto let us see a little of their off-camera lifestyle. The fact that they let us see them engage in soft swinging suggest to me that they may be inclined to share more of it as time goes by.  When Martina kissed the girl, it did not appear to be the first time they had all been together. If it is not their intention to bring them back at some point, it makes no sense to me for them to have even introduced them to subscribers. I may be one of the long teases that many on RLC engage in to keep subscribers waiting and wanting more.

• Upvote 1