B5 General Topic 2023 #3 (March / April)

This is a very difficult to explain series of events between this couple , I think we can for sure categorize it as one of the really “ toughest “ real life incidents we have ever experienced .

W&W is one of the most amazing couple we witnessed with honest and real feelings , personally , I can’t remember ( maybe Taylor and Piper ) having a photo decorating  their room and bed , all of their actions have been showing a couple very very very much connected .

Yes , we had once again a similar misunderstood and Wednesday was packing again but it ended in wild and great sex , we had out of nowhere this threesome with the gorgeous red hair friend and enough times  to be honest , Wayne exploding and shouting . But it was all ending in hugs , kisses , absolutely fantastic sex and a really honest showing of love and affection between the two , Wednesday as we have said , she was really submissive to Wayne , the woman was doing all for him .

It isn’t a coincidence that it is nearly a week and perhaps more that this couple didn’t have sex when they would fuck anytime , anywhere if it was possible . It might be a temporary “ egoism fight “ but to lose all this that they had so fast and without even trying apart from a long and serious discussion , the conclusion is that most probably one of the two has “ betrayed “ / “ cheated “ and it is simply too much for the other to forgive . It can’t be any other reason reaching  this extreme decision , also out of nowhere Wednesday chooses Aziza who slowly proves to be a very mysterious in connections person … Bogdan , Grisha recently , Britney ok we can understand , Tani also ok as we saw since day 1 … and now Wednesday , this girl has all this aura when she simply seems to only be participating .

I can see RLC being in panic of W&W are out of the program , Wednesday obviously seeking shelter in Aziza’s shows that she hasn’t got an alternative in Barcelona , even though both of them have been seen being out till out in Barcelona quite some times by themselves . A truly “ Real Life “ incident , enough to prove to so many that they believe that it is all fake and scripted 😂🤣 . Let’s see how this story develops . 

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This is a very difficult to explain series of events between this couple , I think we can for sure categorize it as one of the really “ toughest “ real life incidents we have ever experienced .

W&W is one of the most amazing couple we witnessed with honest and real feelings , personally , I can’t remember ( maybe Taylor and Piper ) having a photo decorating  their room and bed , all of their actions have been showing a couple very very very much connected .

Yes , we had once again a similar misunderstood and Wednesday was packing again but it ended in wild and great sex , we had out of nowhere this threesome with the gorgeous red hair friend and enough times  to be honest , Wayne exploding and shouting . But it was all ending in hugs , kisses , absolutely fantastic sex and a really honest showing of love and affection between the two , Wednesday as we have said , she was really submissive to Wayne , the woman was doing all for him .

It isn’t a coincidence that it is nearly a week and perhaps more that this couple didn’t have sex when they would fuck anytime , anywhere if it was possible . It might be a temporary “ egoism fight “ but to lose all this that they had so fast and without even trying apart from a long and serious discussion , the conclusion is that most probably one of the two has “ betrayed “ / “ cheated “ and it is simply too much for the other to forgive . It can’t be any other reason reaching  this extreme decision , also out of nowhere Wednesday chooses Aziza who slowly proves to be a very mysterious in connections person … Bogdan , Grisha recently , Britney ok we can understand , Tani also ok as we saw since day 1 … and now Wednesday , this girl has all this aura when she simply seems to only be participating .

I can see RLC being in panic of W&W are out of the program , Wednesday obviously seeking shelter in Aziza’s shows that she hasn’t got an alternative in Barcelona , even though both of them have been seen being out till out in Barcelona quite some times by themselves . A truly “ Real Life “ incident , enough to prove to so many that they believe that it is all fake and scripted 😂🤣 . Let’s see how this story develops . 

IDW SOLICITATIONS: October 2020 | Page 7 | TFW2005 - The 2005 Boards

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Well , the nice “ make up “ sex happens with 24 hours of delay 😂 … Wednesday is weak to her man , one more proof that she does loves him very much .. and I still believe he controls all 😁

I don't think anyone knows what was behind it all.

Someone does not pack everything she owns into one suitcase and a shopping bag, to return 18 hours later.  Their romance was always strong and rarely did I see them argue.  I doubt it had anything to do with RLC as if she was permanently gone, the 98% of dudes who make up membership don't want to see Wayne jerk off nightly.

26 minutes ago, Howard said:

I don't think anyone knows what was behind it all.

Someone does not pack everything she owns into one suitcase and a shopping bag, to return 18 hours later.  Their romance was always strong and rarely did I see them argue.  I doubt it had anything to do with RLC as if she was permanently gone, the 98% of dudes who make up membership don't want to see Wayne jerk off nightly.

As always , time will make us know , the information will be revealed , it is exactly the same that will happen with Bogdan and Aziza .. for sure it was ( in my opinion it is still ) very serious . 

2 hours ago, isidore57 said:

Cela lui a couté un I Phone neuf plus un gros bouquet de fleurs  !!!

So, it looks like Wednesday's "affections" can be bought with gifts, spending money on her. Interesting.