Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #9

Pete1960

14 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I don't wish to ignore you ! Your sad infantile behaviour amuses me.

Everyone of my aliases on a bad day is infinately smarter than you on your best day.

I first learned about using an alias from your best buddy the Skunk, who has several also, but all more stupid than mine.

Console yourself slug, at least all of mine know the difference between trainers and boots, and Celsius and Farenheit,all of which you seem to have difficulty with. 

You make sure you come and visit again with your lapdog Masterchef real soon now, you both remind me of a Dumb and Dumber tribute act 😁

Maybe you, and the combined segments of your personality, can impress Leora with your geniuses. By giving the answer to a question that is in the field of your expertise. 

The question being: How were the elementary charges counted in a Coulomb ???  

You have one second to answer that question. That being a part of the equation !!😁

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, scutus said:

Maybe you, and the combined segments of your personality, can impress Leora with your geniuses. By giving the answer to a question that is in the field of your expertise. 

You have one second to answer that question. That being a part of the equation !!😁

Firstly Numbnuts, My “multiple personalities” were willingly sacrificed as collateral damage in my successful culling and removal from the forum of the serial antagonist Pepe. He was destroyed by his own ego and lies.Apart from you and the other member of the Toxic Trio nobody that I can recall has mourned his loss.

I am now left with one other personality that was created in his honour “Lying Billy No Mates” a fully paid up premium member who likes to play games sometimes.😁 Perhaps we can play some time but only when you educate yourself in the difference between trainers and boots and Celsius and Fahrenheit or indeed Scutus and Scutum.

As for the question, once again as is your style when you have a nerve tweaked by me you try to deflect the pressure from yourself by resorting to your intellectual parasite mode by reading up on something and then regurgitating it parrot fashion……..SO PREDICTABLE!

I would advise you to stick to getting simple things correct before venturing out on to equations. 😄

The forum in general has you Three Stooges figured out for what you represent………Nothing !🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, scutus said:

32 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Firstly Numbnuts, My “multiple personalities” were willingly sacrificed as collateral damage in my successful culling and removal from the forum of the serial antagonist Pepe. He was destroyed by his own ego and lies.Apart from you and the other member of the Toxic Trio nobody that I can recall has mourned his loss.

I am now left with one other personality that was created in his honour “Lying Billy No Mates” a fully paid up premium member who likes to play games sometimes.😁 Perhaps we can play some time but only when you educate yourself in the difference between trainers and boots and Celsius and Fahrenheit or indeed Scutus and Scutum.

As for the question, once again as is your style when you have a nerve tweaked by me you try to deflect the pressure from yourself by resorting to your intellectual parasite mode by reading up on something and then regurgitating it parrot fashion……..SO PREDICTABLE!

I would advise you to stick to getting simple things correct before venturing out on to equations. 😄

The forum in general has you Three Stooges figured out for what you represent………Nothing !🤣

Take it Rants & Flames or end it now.   

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, scutus said:

No matter what you say , what you contribute ( that you don’t anymore because even you know that this is the most boring Queen of yours you have ever witnessed ) , the fact is that the majority of the forum and this topic here appreciates , admires , respects , praises any moment that jimbo4 appears here to either make a comment ( positive or negative , even arguing with another member but he makes it in a respective and reasonable with arguments way ) , you on the other hand , you will see the appreciation by the types of people like masterchef and honestly , were I you , I would feel ashamed that my views are reflected to such a person 😂🤣 .. Jimbo4 has the appreciation of the majority here , he is a true fan and a true fan will have no issues to judge negative while you and the other 2 of the stooges see it all like perfection in paradise when it is rather poor and indifferent what we watch ( that we don’t but whoever still does ) … Jimbo4 appears here and his presence has always a gravity while yours , nobody actually understands what your opinions represent , nevertheless , they are heard like anyone’s else which you disgrace when someone else here speaks negative for your beloved Queen .. 

I don’t agree with Jimbo4 in a number of subjects and at times we have also heavily argued but this doesn’t take away the fact that we can still communicate and express our differences civilized and in constructive dialogues .. you , you like the other two , you will pop up with your favorite emojis to express your negativity , but this is how it ends when your biggest fan is masterchef ( personally I would feel ashamed … ) . 

• Confused 2