Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #10

Pete1960

6 hours ago, Ste said:

Oh don't encourage him Jimbo as he said  the only way he can be nice is to be Silent. Like a lot of folks that

don't comment here anymore including me,  Leora is doing just fine in my book with Paul back in the apartment they

are back to been the same couple as when they started. Now that's me back Quite again. On a last note your right when

folks start to Mock & Make Sarcastic Destructive Comments, towards Her & Paul she will dig her heels in and she's right,

Way to go Leora  Paul & Eva   Whatever you do, some people will not like it.

Sorry to disagree with you Ste but the reason many people don't comment on the forum anymore is because they lost their credibility and respect when they continuously disagreed with sometimes justifiable differences to the way they perceived things from other members. 

They wanted one opinion at all times and that was theirs and anyone who didn't toe the party line was abused.

Now they are no longer able to do so, they have been found out and cast out like the lepers they are.

Happy Paddy's day !🍀

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

57 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Sorry to disagree with you Ste but the reason many people don't comment on the forum anymore is because they lost their credibility and respect when they continuously disagreed with sometimes justifiable differences to the way they perceived things from other members. 

They wanted one opinion at all times and that was theirs and anyone who didn't toe the party line was abused.

Now they are no longer able to do so, they have been found out and cast out like the lepers they are.

Happy Paddy's day !🍀

Happy Paddy's day To You

Hope that kilt is long enough to hide your lucky charms,

Enjoy your Holiday,

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Happy Paddy's day !🍀

St Patricks Day Lol GIF by Boomerang Official

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, RdKing said:

I agree that this is a little extreme but I also believe that if she changes her behaviour based on the opinion expressed in this forum by probably less than 1% of her audience that this would also be extreme and not very wise. 

Enjoy the last week of your vacation, hope you had enough time to check everything from your to do/see list 😉

I have had Dumb 🐌 and Dumber🦨 today and you have had Dumber 🦨and Dumbest.👩‍🍳 The oldest and stupidest trolls in Christendom.🐌

Not a brain cell between them !

• Haha 1

Good Morning ---- good night

great Saturday for everyone with the family 

18/03/2023 18/March/2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶👯 

Paul 🤴

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7max hard on chris gregg spying1 moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis 

St Patricks Day Rainbow GIF by Daisy Lemon

• Thanks 2

On 3/16/2023 at 8:42 PM, jimbo4 said:

As for people continually criticising Leora's lack of entertainment, I would imagine she is far more likely to try and accommodate certain scenarios if she is requested respectfully, it may take a few days but usually it works, by being harsh and sarcastic toward her will only play to her stubborn nature and she will likely dig her heels in and totally withdraw her favours.

Why not try it for a month and see if things improve.....What have you lost ?

Cant disagree with the opinion, but there has been a number of comments (including by myself) expressing hopes for shows on different cameras, different toys, looking towards the camera, sex with lights on, dance sessions, return of the CK sports bra and thong combo, anal sex, deepthroat and sloppy bj's (ok thats a new one I slipped in).

Mostly suggested quite respectfully, but they haven't borne fruit

• Like 1