Dasha & Sasha and Eva #2 (2023)

Pete1960

Masha and Dasha are sleeping in Dasha's bed.   If Dasha spoke even a fifth of the words that Masha spoke in their prolonged conversation last evening. I might compare the night to a discourse between Voltaire and Rousseau.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sexytreach said:

Did Masha fuck Dasha??? Masha might as well get in a throuple with Dasha and Sasha and save everyone the bs cos we all know she is still in her feelings about getting dumped like radioactive waste

Nope. Just cuddling.

I caught a bit of them on the Free Cam when Masha was talking to Dasha in the kitchen.  Dasha was clearly upset with the conversation. 

Maybe Masha wants some changes at this location.  Let's see what happens over the next few weeks.

If there is a problem with posting this picture, let me know and I'll remove it.

bk2p.jpg

3 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

I caught a bit of them on the Free Cam when Masha was talking to Dasha in the kitchen.  Dasha was clearly upset with the conversation. 

Maybe Masha wants some changes at this location.  Let's see what happens over the next few weeks.

If there is a problem with posting this picture, let me know and I'll remove it.

bk2p.jpg

Someone has been giving Dasha some abuse i believe because of how she lives her life on cam etc,  so Masha spent the whole time praising Dasha and Sasha and what a power couple they are, and gave loads of positives and always stand up for yourself. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

Someone has been giving Dasha some abuse i believe because of how she lives her life on cam etc,  so Masha spent the whole time praising Dasha and Sasha and what a power couple they are, and gave loads of positives and always stand up for yourself. 

Dasha should just tell them that she's living the good life and has a 10 inch cock.

• Upvote 1