Dasha & Sasha and Eva #2 (2023)

12 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

Great to see Eva back. One of the most intriguing and exciting of tenants, over the years and always full of surprises. An all-time favourite. Certainly one of mine!

Now that's an unexpected positive surprise. I think RLC apartments gain a lot when more than just two people live there. 

27 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Now that's an unexpected positive surprise. I think RLC apartments gain a lot when more than just two people live there. 

Especially someone like  Eva, when she had Dasha's old apt in Russia it was a lot of action there!!  I guess her & Matt must've split.

Everybody was expecting “ LOTS “ of things while Tasha ( guest ) Sam , Masha made cameo appearances .. apart from a surprising “ remember the good old times “ interaction between Masha and Dasha and the masturbations of Tasha , the only extraordinary thing that we can say we have seen , it was the drunk Sasha on that night that Dasha and Sasha locked themselves in the off cameras bathroom ( ? ) and she was screaming and he was heard like crying ..

Other than that , Dasha and Sasha are top quality sex performers , for sure top sex activities … But that’s it , being in a new country , they have no real or close friends either to trust having in the apartment so as we can see something different or the “ friends “ don’t wish or like of any exposure . 

With that being said and allowing the statistics to show the way , I don’t think we can expect something different than a similar like Tasha’s stay from Eva … HOWEVER .. Eva is indeed a “ carrier “ of surprises , she has no boundaries and if now she and Matvei are a sweet and beautiful memory , nobody knows of a possible “ grief “ can be faced with happenings so as to forget . Of course , this isn’t her apartment and despite listed as a tenant , it might be a transition period for her and having free rent for as long as she’s thinking and deciding her next step. In my humble opinion , Eva could easily succeed in Spain as Prague isn’t as much different in climate than Russia , Spain could be a good base to restart .. Montenegro is beautiful during the summer with lots of marvelous places but not the place to invest for the future . Let’s see , for sure it is great having this amazing sensual woman back but I can’t think at the moment of any sex appetite from her , apart - as I said - if she wants to face her break up grief or even , BEING HAPPY ???  that Matvei is past … Time as always will bring the answers . 

• StnCld316 changed the title to Eva, Dasha & Sasha #2 (2023)
  • StnCld316 changed the title to Dasha & Sasha, Eva #2 (2023)

This is a good move by RLC to bring Eva back and especially to this apartment. I recall that there is some unfinished business between Eva and Shasha. When Eva was fucking both Sam and Baldy, they all visited Masha just when she was fucking both Sasha and Dasha. The reunion prompted several scenes that I was privileged to document like: Baldy and Dasha embrace while he fingers her from the rear; Eva and Sasha make out under the covers over a period of two days; Sam decides he is ready to leave and goes to the bedroom to break Eva away from Sasha...she refuses!!! There is plenty of unfinished business in this newly configured apartment for the scriptwriters to have a field day and hopefully for the subscribers to get a well deserved new storyline.

I am also very pleased that Eva has decided to drop Matvei. I never said much about him before but I never thought that he was a good fit...he just never gave off good vibes. I believe it may have negatively affected Eva's performance whenever they tried to have group sex. There was the time with Carla and Yanai and there was another time when Kristy walked out on the group sex session with them. The way that Kristy and Eva were kissing suggested no other problems until Matvei intervened.   

Dasha and Eva have at least one thing in common...they both have apparently fucked Baldy (Eva on camera and Dasha inferred from many off camera visits to the balcony and fingering on camera). Eva has found a way to fuck everyone that she spends time with on camera. Although Eva has lots of RLC camera time, it has always been with a mate. Now, she can be either the wild card, the unicorn, or third wheel and follow her own sexual interests. 

What a great surprise to see Eva back. As a long time sub, I have always followed her more than any other female on RLC. For me, she is easily one of the most beautiful, extremely sensual, and at the same time. somewhat kinky ladies to ever grace RLC. Martina has some of the same attributes and might be more intriging due to her off-cam secrecy, but Eva pretty much lays everything out unabashedly...kind of no holes barred. Countless female RLC participants could have learned a lot from Eva. I believe she is a licensed psycologist or therapist...don't really know which, but I know she is probably the smartest woman ever on RLC...but I could stand corrected on that. As a lover of lesbian sex, I don't ever remembe Eva taking part in pseudo-lesbian stuff...everything always seemed real and unscripted in her lesbian encounters in Russia. I know a lot of the new subscibers don't really want to see any of the "old" RLC ladies, but my advise is to give some time to watch one of the best ladies RLC has ever had...I suspect you'll maybe be surprised.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1