Masha - 2023 #2

Noldus

I wonder if Elvis got the seal of approval from Masha before he pounded that very pretty young girl; I hope so since because she is very desirable Masha might be interested in her as well so all the potential for a good 3some 🤪🤞

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chicago515 said:

They just finished having doggy style sex in the living room. As soon as finished she ran to the bathroom to bathe and he grabbed himself a beer. 

Now he'll think he's the Stud of Rome.   🤣🤣

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Now he'll think he's the Stud of Rome.   🤣🤣

He's the stud of somewhere6 for being able to f her like he is and being able to not cum after the first 10 thrusts! She's got to be in the top 5 beautiful and sexy women on rlc. I wonder who she is to Elvis?

• Upvote 3

I will say that Masha, now being in Montenegro, must know that Elvis is fucking this girl in her apartment and they are making no attempt to hide the sex.  I'm quite sure Dasha, Sasha, and Eva occasionally check the came scores.  Maybe Masha has even had a peek at this girl and Elvis having sex.  Masha can be quite the voyeur, as when she peeked on Dick and Jane fucking in her apartment.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, happyman88 said:

I wonder if Elvis got the seal of approval from Masha before he pounded that very pretty young girl; I hope so since because she is very desirable Masha might be interested in her as well so all the potential for a good 3some 🤪🤞

Hey happy, is that all she is is desirable? You guys on here have probably sprayed, squirted, pumped, jacked and shot a couple quarts of cum into several boxes of tissues since she showed up at Mashas. And I don't blame you. I've been rubbing myself down there when she's been doing her thing live late at nite. Then I bounce on the bed to wake up the snoring beauty laying next to me. True story, she's getting everyone worked up on here

• Like 2

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this the way she lost the guy that she's actually visiting today, by being so loose with who she allows in her home, and I really cannot believe he's been having sex with this woman in her home without her okay, so I guess he can throw this back at her( as payback) when that guy Sam moved in, and suddenly he was back on the waiting list

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Brokk, are they officially engaged?

Who knows? We only know that Masha would marry only for bureaucratic reasons while Elvis would like something more serious. Then Masha doesn't seem like a girl who looks at traditions.

• Like 1

On 6/23/2023 at 6:44 AM, ashleyxyz said:

That's the million dollar question? Do you know when she's scheduled to get back. I'm a woman so I like to watch the men on hete. But I also like watching a sexy beautiful woman like his friend having sex. I gotta give Elvis credit for holding out when I saw her  giving him a beautiful blow job earlier. Amazing he didn't blow right away like my guy would have!

I dont know actually. I watch on phone so i cant see that. Yeah i agree.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, uppsala said:

I dont know actually. I watch on phone so i cant see that. Yeah i agree.

Check your replays, i watch on my phone also. she got him in the living room and the bedroom. Oh and I forgot. She swallowed every drop of his load!