Elli & Vencel (2023) #2

FrankZabba

20 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

dear moos, this forum exists for people to express themselves and give their opinion on what they see on rlc!!! some appreciate something, others don't, both parties have the right to express themselves, while remaining cordial!!!
to say that one does not hope that there is a sexual thing going on between two girls, or to find that one is not attractive, that is in no way discriminating, except for the totalitarian followers of the current woke ideology !!!! I am also outraged by all the prophets of good-thinking, who try to dictate our conduct, to control our thoughts and our words, especially on a forum created for people to express their opinion!!! to summarize I find this girl ugly, but not to discriminate against ugly people, I will correct by saying that this girl is radiant and certainly the most beautiful woman in the world!!!!๐Ÿ™ƒ

Sorry to say this but physical bashing of a person is not an opinion

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

It seems to me a contradiction. If E&V are just friends with benefits then why Elli is hiding with that other friend of hers? If E&V are just friends there shouldn't be too much of a problem sharing when they're having sex either...It seems to me that they are much more than two friends with benefits.

As I said , maybe Elli has fear from RLC that if sheโ€™s caught doing โ€œ on full exposure and not hiding โ€œ something , RLC will ask them to dismiss of their contract . For some reasons , Elli is hiding when everyone knows whatโ€™s going on ๐Ÿ˜‚ โ€ฆ I donโ€™t know if it has been penetration ( I WILL NOT DEBATE WITH ANYONE ON THAT , MY OPINION IS THAT IT WASNโ€™T ) but for sure the guy is touching her undercover ( you can see her face expression when she closes them of pleasure and enjoying ) and for sure he has been jerking off or she did to him because Elli brought him paper to clean and then he was taking a shower .ย 
ย 

To tell you the truth , I am very excited watching this because I have no idea what can happen , if Vencel knows or not , what and who Peater actually is , whenever he comes there , Elli will have a day that she will manage to have Vencel on bed and she will spend the night next to the โ€œ mystery guy โ€œ .ย 
ย 

Whoever wants to follow and see the results and maybe make more conclusions , we just need to wait , RLC always gives answers even after long times or when we least expect . For sure it isnโ€™t a game for the cameras and viewership , it is weird and when I canโ€™t explain personally something with a most possible explanation , I enjoy watching and maybe find an answer .ย 

11 hours ago, moos54 said:

Dรฉsolรฉ de le dire mais dรฉnigrer physiquement une personne n'est pas une opinion

dear moos you make your own scenarios!!! at no time did I speak of the physical appearance of the guest and I did not "denigrate" her!!!
but even if that had been the case, to find that a person is ugly according to their beauty criteria, is an opinion, and we still have the freedom to have our opinion!!!

23 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

ย 

dear moos you make your own scenarios!!! at no time did I speak of the physical appearance of the guest and I did not "denigrate" her!!!
but even if that had been the case, to find that a person is ugly according to their beauty criteria, is an opinion, and we still have the freedom to have our opinion!!!

C'est pour cela que j'ai dis dรจs le dรฉpart de ne pas prendre mes propos personnellement car je faisais juste un constat gรฉnรฉral

Il y a trop de commentaires pour dรฉnigrer d'autres personnes et moi รงa me dรฉrange ce genre de chose

Je voulais juste le dire car รงa fait un moment que รงa dure mรชme si ces propos ne sont pas forcรฉment en dehors des rรจgles de ce forumย 

il y a une heure, moos54 a ditย :

C'est pour cela que j'ai dis dรจs le dรฉpart de ne pas prendre mes propos personnellement car je faisais juste un constat gรฉnรฉral

Il y a trop de commentaires pour dรฉnigrer d'autres personnes et moi รงa me dรฉrange ce genre de chose

Je voulais juste le dire car รงa fait un moment que รงa dure mรชme si ces propos ne sont pas forcรฉment en dehors des rรจgles de ce forumย 

je comprend, mais c'est moi qui ai morflรฉ!!!๐Ÿ˜„

11 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

let's just say that one is beautiful when they hug

RLC has a definition of lesbians since members of this forum continuously spammed these pages with accusations of "pseudo lesbian fake lesbian activity" because more often than not, BOTH girls who were involved were good looking...as a result, in order to qualify as a lesbian...one lesbian must be ugly as sin, dress, act and cut their hair like a man and use a strap-on regularly.ย  Therefor we have two lesbian couples that nobody watches and were subjected to Taylor in the Barcelona apartments.

All of it is a fucking joke.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1