Linda & Tibor (2023) #2

Pete1960

11 minutes ago, redhead2183 said:

but the majority of these people don't actually live any life, just fester within the walls of their home. 

And you know this because.............you are a shrink, a life coach or an alien maybe, who can read PPL's minds ?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, upyourass said:

And you know this because.............you are a shrink, a life coach or an alien maybe, who can read PPL's minds ?

I know this because I have eyes? 

Do any of the locations have guests who actually have a social/working life outside? You have peope like Paul and Tibor who have jobs where they work from home mostly, but practically everyone else does nothing. I can understand doing the experiement for a little while to earn money and then leave, but being within the confines of those walls for nearly 10 years is not healthy, in my opinion. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, redhead2183 said:

Not quite sure why you think I'm talking down to you. I was merely commenting on the fact that the tagline to the site is 'The private life of other people', but the majority of these people don't actually live any life, just fester within the walls of their home. 

But people are entitled to express their opinion, whether that be a positive or negative one. 

No sir, I didn't mean you. In fact I am agreeing with your points.

No point in any of us getting too goofed up about it all. I just like to look at Linda and ofc at one time I liked them as a couple. Would be sad to see them go.

I just have distaste for some that lean heavily against the site yet still watch it. That's totally ludicrous. Indeed the site has it's issues but to drive over it with a truck doesn't help anyone, especially Linda.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, redhead2183 said:

I can understand doing the experiement for a little while to earn money and then leave, but being within the confines of those walls for nearly 10 years is not healthy, in my opinion. 

I hear you, but again...your opinion. Could be that some of these girls/guys (if you asked them) would/could do this for the rest of there life's. By the way....Paul has a job ???  really, those 5 hours a week ? where can I sign ! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

you can still hope for a big spring cleaning but for Linda's fans it doesn't look very good, I don't like to see her go but actually it's about time.

They (especially her) have done little of interest in the apartment the past 18 months.

If you're going to miss Linda, as I said previously, there's video.   But trust me, the flavor of the month is around the corner and Linda will be a memory (and everyone's life will go on).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Howard said:

They (especially her) have done little of interest in the apartment the past 18 months.

If you're going to miss Linda, as I said previously, there's video.   But trust me, the flavor of the month is around the corner and Linda will be a memory (and everyone's life will go on).

You are right. there's video up the ass. But you could say that for the whole site. What is your point?

Some of you act as if there are finite number of slots and an infinite number of women willing to do this job. These women aren't fucking cattle.

And if you have no interest, why do you continue to post. This means you too you little toadie Jonno.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jugghead said:

Bro, these are very good points. I share these thoughts.

But what exactly is this place? "The private life of other people". That statement is ludicrous of course. There is nothing private about it. They know they are being watched. Some of the guys here since the very beginning will tell you they had regular conversations with Leora and maybe some others. That is strictly forbidden now but it still happens. This site has been here 12 years and I have seen some changes but it is basically the same premise. The tenants are supposed to act in a natural manner. But we know damn well many of them do things to stay viable. I get it that we pay their rent but, to the point of the guys complaining about the performance of the tenants, what exactly are we paying for? Nobody actually knows.

But, it is like anything else. If you don't like it, don't pay. Don't hang on and say it sucks on this forum. I don't give a rat's ass. Contact support and tell them. Don't piss on my fucking Cheerios, dude. And don't talk down to me because I want to see Linda's tits. I got what I wanted even if it isn't the best thing in the world, it's enough for now. And if Linda goes and I'm dissatisfied, I'll go too. That's it. I won't whine about it here or diss others because they choose to stay. There was a time a little over a year ago I left the site. I was not happy. But I didn't go around talking shit about it. I just fucking left.

There’s simply one question I want to make to you … how suddenly all this interest about Linda ? Where have you been all those years with posts showing your concern and interest for this apartment ? You claim that “ Some of the guys here since the very beginning will tell you they had regular conversations with Leora and maybe some others. That is strictly forbidden now but it still happens “ .. you have admitted doing this with Kitty ..right ? 

What I am trying to say is that people will always have their preferences ,  you have been praising Leora at her prime , Kitty when you could talk to her , suddenly now Linda when it is MORE THAN OBVIOUS that she and Tibor have faced something really extreme in their lives so as to change their behavior and life within the RLC walls . 

To my knowledge , I can’t think of anyone wanting anything bad for those people , these are all people that we should praise for whatever they have decided to offer us and Linda and Tibor for a period till beginning of 2022 have been amazing … We all , i believe , want the best for these people , one of the good things that we should do is realize ( like the majority  has ) when a couple / tenants should abandon this and try to live a normal life like the rest of us .. look how tragic Leora and Paul are ,look how disasterous Nelly and Bogdan are and toxic to the rest of colleagues in the Barcelona villas , tenants should realize when the time to leave this has come no matter the financial benefits at the difficult times Europe faces .. 

I applaud Linda and Tibor on realizing the time has come , if they still remain i will complain obviously on not understanding how much they will be hurting their image by remaining on cameras when they don’t offer entertainment but sad times ( watching such a gorgeous woman like Linda being sad it is uncomfortable ) . 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jugghead said:

You are right. there's video up the ass. But you could say that for the whole site. What is your point?

Some of you act as if there are finite number of slots and an infinite number of women willing to do this job. These women aren't fucking cattle.

And if you have no interest, why do you continue to post. This means you too you little toadie Jonno.

There are plenty of women who would get nekkid in front the cameras for free rent and a stipend.
The interest for Linda now is the possibility she will be leaving (people don't generally like change).

The interest in wanting someone else is because there's little life left in this apartment.

As much as we would like, we can't eat cake without repercussions. If she leaves, we hope she has a brighter future ahead.  If she stays, RLC needs to re-name the channel Tibor and Peg Bundy, as lately all she does is watch TV and sleep.

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

There’s simply one question I want to make to you … how suddenly all this interest about Linda ? Where have you been all those years with posts showing your concern and interest for this apartment ? You claim that “ Some of the guys here since the very beginning will tell you they had regular conversations with Leora and maybe some others. That is strictly forbidden now but it still happens “ .. you have admitted doing this with Kitty ..right ? 

What I am trying to say is that people will always have their preferences ,  you have been praising Leora at her prime , Kitty when you could talk to her , suddenly now Linda when it is MORE THAN OBVIOUS that she and Tibor have faced something really extreme in their lives so as to change their behavior and life within the RLC walls . 

To my knowledge , I can’t think of anyone wanting anything bad for those people , these are all people that we should praise for whatever they have decided to offer us and Linda and Tibor for a period till beginning of 2022 have been amazing … We all , i believe , want the best for these people , one of the good things that we should do is realize ( like the majority  has ) when a couple / tenants should abandon this and try to live a normal life like the rest of us .. look how tragic Leora and Paul are ,look how disasterous Nelly and Bogdan are and toxic to the rest of colleagues in the Barcelona villas , tenants should realize when the time to leave this has come no matter the financial benefits at the difficult times Europe faces .. 

I applaud Linda and Tibor on realizing the time has come , if they still remain i will complain obviously on not understanding how much they will be hurting their image by remaining on cameras when they don’t offer entertainment but sad times ( watching such a gorgeous woman like Linda being sad it is uncomfortable ) . 

And did you notice? I start posting more on Linda's page and I bring all these other guys with me. All the "me too" guys come right along and decide they suddenly have some interest here.

I always liked Linda, I just didn't post about it. Plus my interests changed. So what? I would like to think I pumped blood back into these pages whereas you are a sort of vampire that wants to suck the life out of it, like you and others do everywhere.

Your notion that you want to be some sort of online "savior" of the participants is laughable. If your true feeling is to try to get them to leave and live wholesome lives perhaps you should get a job in the Human Resources department at RLC. Otherwise I consider your words psychobabble,

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Howard said:

There are plenty of women who would get nekkid in front the cameras for free rent and a stipend.
The interest for Linda now is the possibility she will be leaving (people don't generally like change).

The interest in wanting someone else is because there's little life left in this apartment.

As much as we would like, we can't eat cake without repercussions. If she leaves, we hope she has a brighter future ahead.  If she stays, RLC needs to re-name the channel Tibor and Peg Bundy, as lately all she does is watch TV and sleep.

I seem to recall me saying I would like to see her topless more and voila! That was about 2 weeks ago. Perhaps, instead of complaining about them you should give some positive suggestions.

The bottom line is you guys want fresh people in here and some of us want them to stay. Well you types can kiss my ass.

With all due respect ofc.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

And did you notice? I start posting more on Linda's page and I bring all these other guys with me. All the "me too" guys come right along and decide they suddenly have some interest here.

I always liked Linda, I just didn't post about it. Plus my interests changed. So what? I would like to think I pumped blood back into these pages whereas you are a sort of vampire that wants to suck the life out of it, like you and others do everywhere.

Your notion that you want to be some sort of online "savior" of the participants is laughable. If your true feeling is to try to get them to leave and live wholesome lives perhaps you should get a job in the Human Resources department at RLC. Otherwise I consider your words psychobabble,

People started posting here simply because elsewhere there’s nothing to contribute . I am sorry to tell you , you are like pulo Filipe in the Leora’s topic , you just started posting and people simply answered to your posts and not of what actually we are seeing in the apartment ( except of course Linda’s boobs ) . 

I am a human being and I admire these people for the pleasure they offered all these years and I admire them even more when they understand that a circle has come to an end . I am not a savior of anyone , I simply “ boo “ stupid decisions and I “ applaud “ decisions that I consider them the right thing to do . That’s all . 

I wonder who will be next for you to “ resurrect “ here in the forum , Leora isn’t anymore your interest , Kitty is long gone , will I make the prediction and say you will be the “ Elli and Vencel “ moderator ? Let’s see if my prediction will prove correct . 

• Like 1