B2 - General Topic 2023 #4 (April / May)

14 minuti fa, ddhm ha scritto:

Come sempre, hai ragione😊, sei uno dei pochi che mi ha capito così bene☺️. Buongiorno e buona giornata☺️

Ricordati che il mondo gira intorno al sole, non intorno a te.😉

• Like 1

On 4/23/2023 at 11:53 AM, rafan said:

Ari is not very bright, she put Ukrainian flag upside down in her room, she don`t even know her own flag

On 4/23/2023 at 4:14 PM, Temp said:

When one sees the American flag hanging upside down it is a sign that it is in peril.  Perhaps there is similar symbolism associated with the Ukranian flag?

On 4/23/2023 at 4:30 PM, Epikouros said:

That might indeed be a valid explanation, though I don't know if that symbolism exists in Ukraine / Eastern Europe (and didn't know it about the US). Or if it doesn't, maybe Ari (or her predecessors) adopted it after hearing/reading about it.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Upvote 1

Lacking Limited Lifeless Lousy Lara.... more of the same old thing....

WHY RLC did you even bring her back knowing full well she would be lifeless and real flop just like last time ??? Then they give her the Master Suite ....Totally confused by this poor management decision. 

Then there is not even a reason to bring Liza into any discussion, she has absolutely no business on RLC PERIOD !!!

The typical B2 evening at home: motionless staring at phones or computers in the dark, punctuated only by lengthy trips to the far corner of the balcony where they can barely even be seen by the camera. It's amazing how much fun Ari is when she visits other RLC apartments, but how little chance there is to show it with Lara & Liza as roommates.

1 hour ago, timber said:

The typical B2 evening at home: motionless staring at phones or computers in the dark, punctuated only by lengthy trips to the far corner of the balcony where they can barely even be seen by the camera. It's amazing how much fun Ari is when she visits other RLC apartments, but how little chance there is to show it with Lara & Liza as roommates.

i sent rlc support an email of what i had noticed that could be improved for the month that i subscribed.  they said they would check into it.  maybe you should do the same.