B1 - General Topic 2023 #9 (April)

33 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Apart from everything, I am of the opinion that new residents here get little time to learn how to deal with the cams and have to spread their legs just as quickly as the sex workers from the villa, not everyone thinks it is normal to immediately put a piece of plastic between the legs and and go wild, give them some time.

I was probably one of the first to say leave her alone, give her some time but it doesn’t take a genius after awhile to figure out nothing will change and she is nothing more that hot air. 

And obviously picking up on the only ones that actually are fun to watch is more than appropriate…as far as I can tell the only ones that we know are sex workers for sure are from B1. 

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Es gibt keine leeren Räume

Room sharing arrangements

User
Bitte auf Englisch übersetzen: Vielleicht teilen sich aziza und Azura ein Zimmer und Chantal nimmt Azura,'s Zimner
ChatGPT

"Perhaps Aziza and Azura share a room, and Chantal takes Azura's room."

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BobKS said:

The Villa is UM ....

"Is this the preparation for Chantal's move-in to the villa?"😊🙏

yes and then put her in a room with Radi ... erhmm, but if that means Zara and Dana leave yes please

IMO, it is possible that Mariam and Severina were last minute replacements for two girls who either changed their minds about participating, or were delayed in their travels.  This is what happened in B-7 in the first change of female participants.  Mariam ans Severina arrived three days after everyone else in the "Big Update".  It is also possible that the rules were not adequately explained to them.  If so, that is RLC's fault.

Now, RLC has to find replacements for the replacements.  This may take some time unless RLC recycles former participants who are already living in a Schengen area.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Il y a 6 heures, joebirch a dit :

There is always potential when you haven’t done jack shit 🤣🤣

Not necessarily. I wouldn't say Valerya has potential, for example. And she did / showed a lot less than Shantal (i.e. nothing, as far as I know). Even a lot of girls who showed more (or rather: longer) than Shantal I wouldn't credit with having lots of potential. 

Potential, to me, is a mixture of showing stuff, good looks, charisma/sex appeal, and growing to be a more 'daring' exhibitionist.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Not necessarily. I wouldn't say Valerya has potential, for example. And she did / showed a lot less than Shantal (i.e. nothing, as far as I know). Even a lot of girls who showed more (or rather: longer) than Shantal I wouldn't credit with having lots of potential. 

Potential, to me, is a mixture of showing stuff, good looks, charisma/sex appeal, and growing to be a more 'daring' exhibitionist.

I don’t know what you mean by showing stuff, laying down on her bed in various weird positions ain’t worth the effort…it’s more like hoping and get disappointed