B1 - General Topic 2023 #10 (May)

4 minutes ago, moules said:

Megan looks as if she has lost weight.

IIRC,when she left RLC, she went to Italy where her supposed bf was living.

She seems to have brought only one large suitcase, with checked baggage tag, so perhaps this will be a shorter stay in RLC then her previous time.

Well if she's lost weight that's all she'll need...😏

The number of girls who've lost weight on their return is crazy...and very sad, IMO...

5 minutes ago, Fritzhonka said:

Who am I?

you really exist? this gets better    let me introduce myself first  I'm Not Frank Zabba   lol

so Kkru394 has accused Frank Zabba ( formerly believed to be Harley Fat Boy ) of using many alter egos  you, me and some others .  he even said Harley has conversations with himself as he comments with me  or those others ..... like you 

so now Harley Fat Boy/ Frank Zabba will be accused of this conversation as a cloaked  conversation with himself to protect his Identity ! Simple as pie  right ...  

this is the best comedy/ speculation I have read in a long time on the forum  

but if this confusing  just go back to @corvette08 's answer ..he explained best  lmao 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Right, not means not.

ya , not means not and no means No  

like my girlfriend says when I ask for sex ... she says NO I say NOT now ...she says NO , Not  now or ever ... go visit your whores on Chaturbate 

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Of course , it is a big degrade for Megan getting one of those rooms in B1 when she deserves minimum the master bedroom in any place . The villas will get some delicious delicious delicious meals whenever she decides to go there , honestly , I can’t wait her first encounter with The Master 😇😇😇 And with her past of threesomes and more , the only one now missing is to see back Holly 😂🤣😂🤣 Megan = value for money for RLC and a safe bet ( let’s see also if she’s improved on her sexual reactions , she and Loraine possible at the top 5 of beauty but both not so “ passionate “ with sex ) 

not passionate with sex ??????????? you never saw the 4 somes with Rocco , or just Rocco or just every women ( including Martina , Arianna ) in RLC worth noting  

she is one of the true Goddesses and social instigator , parties, food, multi sex partners ... did she ever sleep alone  

and Lorraine was no slouch with sex either .... I may have to block you for such blasphemy and hearsay