B1 - General Topic 2023 #10 (May)

4 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I think Sambuka has not arrived yet. Sambuka is a new girl and she is not Yana. 

My speculation is that Megan will eventually move to B4 (maybe to replace Tani) because Megan has never stayed in B1 for long time. As the case with Holly and Tweety who stayed at B1 for few weeks before moving to the penthouse of B4. 

This also could be bad because if both will move to B4 either they will share the master bedroom replacing Aziza or to the double bed room replacing Z&D since, I guess, this is their last month in the project. 

5 minutes ago, winnlove said:

? J’aurai dû faire un copié/collé pour que tu vois! C’est-tu la définition d’un visa? Et arrête de faire savoir que tu sais tout! D’ACCORD

j'ai l'impression que tu mélange pas mal de chose 

c'est quoi le rapport avec le visa? et oui je sais ce qu'est un visa, on en a besoin si on veut pouvoir visiter certains pays 😁

Il y a les choses qui sont dites et des choses qui ne sont pas forcément dites expressément ou écrites  

je ne prétend pas tout savoir mais cela me parait logique que les participants touchent une somme d'argent au vu de leur exposition devant les caméras même si RLC paye également le loyer, l'eau et l'électricité dans les appartements 

ça fait des années qu'on sait que les filles GOV touchent une sorte de bonus par rapport au vues qu'elles font sur le site, tu n'as jamais trouvé étrange leur comportement, as tu vraiment qu'elles étaient toutes naturelles? en ce moment tu as deux filles à B4 qui ne font que cela, elles s'appelle Zara et Dana pour ne pas les nommer 😁

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

This also could be bad because if both will move to B4 either they will share the master bedroom replacing Aziza or to the double bed room replacing Z&D since, I guess, this is their last month in the project. 

I am not sure if Yana will rejoin RLC.  I had a feeling when Yana left B1 that she shared an apartment with Serafima in Barcelona and that is why she showed up when her friend Megan arrived,  She probably couldn't put up any more with Serafima as her roommate 🤔 😒.

Megan is Ukrainian and she can stay in Europe this time for two years because of the war. So, it is safe to assume that Megan will stay for longer time this visit. Maybe she will go to school In Barcelona ?? 

8 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I hope that Yana is only Megan's guest and that she isn't really Sambuka otherwise we're really ridiculous here.

a guest with a very large suitcase then, I think she is passing through, if you see how little stuff Dylan has in his room then he really won't stay long his cupboards are almost empty and he did his job

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I am not sure if Yana will rejoin RLC.  I had a feeling when Yana left B1 that she shared an apartment with Serafima in Barcelona and that is why she showed up when her friend Megan arrived,  She probably couldn't put up any more with Serafima as her roommate 🤔 😒.

Megan is Ukrainian and she can stay in Europe this time for two years because of the war. So, it is safe to assume that Megan will stay for longer time this visit. Maybe she will go to school In Barcelona ?? 

I was talking about Megan and Sambuka, not Yana.

Since she's Ukrainian she might have the temporary residency for 3 years and then she might get the life time residency. 

il y a 6 minutes, moos54 a dit :

j’ai l’impression que tu mélange pas mal de chose

c’est quoi le rapport avec le visa? et oui je sais ce qu’est un visa, on en a besoin si on veut pouvoir visiter certains pays 😁

Il y a les choses qui sont dites et des choses qui ne sont pas forcément dites expressément ou écrites  

je ne prétend pas tout savoir mais cela me parait logique que les participants touchent une somme d’argent au vu de leur exposition devant les caméras même si RLC paye également le loyer, l’eau et l’électricité dans les appartements

ça fait des années qu’on sait que les filles GOV touchent une sorte de bonus par rapport au vues qu’elles font sur le site, tu n’as jamais trouvé étrange leur comportement, as tu vraiment qu’elles étaient toutes naturelles? en ce moment tu as deux filles à B4 qui ne font que cela, elles s’appelle Zara et Dana pour ne pas les nommer 😁

Le Visa est donné pour 2 raisons (famille et boulot) dans le pays où tu vas. Si tu n’as aucune de ces conditions, tu n’obtients aucun visa!

3 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Le Visa est donné pour 2 raisons (famille et boulot) dans le pays où tu vas. Si tu n’as aucune de ces conditions, tu n’obtients aucun visa!

es tu au courant qu'une guerre en Ukraine permet aux Ukrainiens d'avoir des visas différents de ceux ci?

et tu peux toujours avoir des visas juste pour faire le touriste 😁 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I was talking about Megan and Sambuka, not Yana.

Since she's Ukrainian she might have the temporary residency for 3 years and then she might get the life time residency. 

Hmm not sure why Sambuka would move to b4 to share the masterbedroom with Megan, I doubt it. We don't even know yet who she is or if she is friends of Megan also, but we will see. Megan never shared room with anyone so it's very doubtful she will now.

il y a 3 minutes, moos54 a dit :

es tu au courant qu'une guerre en Ukraine permet aux Ukrainiens d'avoir des visas différents de ceux ci?

et tu peux toujours avoir des visas juste pour faire le touriste 😁 

Seulement à certaines conditions. Mais pour revenir à RLC, soit elles ont un boulot, soit la famille! Pas les vacances... Tu comprends? Le bonus, peut-être rien n'est mentionné là -dessus non plus, donc ce n'est qu'une suspiscion! Aucune preuve nuille part!