B2 - General Topic 2023 #5 (May)

Say whatever but a) last night’s incidents was one OF THE TOP EVER threesomes we ever saw in Barcelona ( Aziza’s presence pretending sleeping made it being “ Aziza the voyeur “ , better say the listener 😂 ) and we get the confirmation that Ashley and Dylan are two of the greatest tenants they discovered to revive / resurrect and ultimately give the villa the concept that it was made of when they brought it online ( despite the threesome occurring in B2 so as lovely Ari contributes for Lara and Liza ) . 

The best is yet to be seen during the summer .. By the way , we now have Anthony 4 - Dylan 4 😉

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Most of these people that are crying out rape are probably guys that pee sitting down!

Snood I start with the “ amen “ quotes ? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

I sadly think you are right. Last time many more complained and thats why he was sent home.  I doubt she's got the nerve to tell the truth. IF she does not like what he does.
Let's see if RLC lives up to their own so-called standards.

all you can do is wait and see what happens

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Say whatever but a) last night’s incidents was one OF THE TOP EVER threesomes we ever saw in Barcelona ( Aziza’s presence pretending sleeping made it being “ Aziza the voyeur “ , better say the listener 😂 ) and we get the confirmation that Ashley and Dylan are two of the greatest tenants they discovered to revive / resurrect and ultimately give the villa the concept that it was made of when they brought it online ( despite the threesome occurring in B2 so as lovely Ari contributes for Lara and Liza ) . 

The best is yet to be seen during the summer .. By the way , we now have Anthony 4 - Dylan 4 😉

all is Ok in pink dandy ddhm la la land. As long there's lots of sex then who cares right 😉 

• Upvote 3

To me you are exaggerating a trivial matter. Do you think rlc doesn't watch what happens in the apartments? If there was something wrong they would have already sent Dylan away, as they did with Miron. If nothing has happened yet it's because apparently Dylan hasn't done anything bad.

28 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i just want to know one thing.  was aziza asleep before dylan went to her and started groping her?

05:20:51 when Dylan got onto the couch she was awake as she was moving her arm so she was awake when Dylan got to her. You can check replay.

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

To me you are exaggerating a trivial matter. Do you think rlc doesn't watch what happens in the apartments? If there was something wrong they would have already sent Dylan away, as they did with Miron. If nothing has happened yet it's because apparently Dylan hasn't done anything bad.

The footage of Miron was greyd out an hour after the first complaints was sent. He was sent away the day after. No I dont think they sit and look at every piece of footage. Your opionion is yours. peace with it HYPOCRITE!

6 minutes ago, Daleys said:

05:20:51 when Dylan got onto the couch she was awake as she was moving her arm so she was awake when Dylan got to her. You can check replay.

No she was not! Stop lying!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1