B2 - General Topic 2023 #5 (May)

8 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Bull s'**t.  You guys really see what you want to see...HYPOCRITES!  Well it's been reported to RLC and they take it serious. I just got an mail back from them.

Why report something like this? She was clearly aware what he was doing, just because she didnt move at first she knew what was going on. reporting someone for rape is serious accusation.

13 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Bull s'**t.  You guys really see what you want to see...HYPOCRITES!  Well it's been reported to RLC and they take it serious. I just got an mail back from them.

You're fucking up the site for everyone,I said aziza likes sloppy seconds because she fucked Dylan a few hours AFTER he fucked two chicks on his second day....she seemed to be playing some sort of game with him. Him trying to fuck her again last night after a threesome is by no stretch 'rape' and didn't warrant you messaging RLC about it!!

• Like 2

à l’instant, moos54 a dit :

Elle est beaucoup mieux qu'Elettra :grand sourire:

Oh je suis d'accord avec cela , bien mieux vraiment 

Sa séance de sport hier était mémorable , elle a une condition physique incroyable 

Ils ont trouvé une nouvelle partenaire à la place de Gloria et elle est aussi déjantés qu'eux.

At 05:20:51 when Dylan gets under the covers she moves her arms and head you can also over the next few minutes she is moving her legs and so on. She is definitely awake he also kisses her on the face and so on and you can see her body flinching.