Martina & Alberto - 2023 #4

Discussion hier sur leurs avenir professionnel à tous les deux

Martina voudrait travailler comme guide touristique indépendante

Alberto va essayer de monter une coopérative avec plusieurs de ses collègues dans le secteur des espaces verts

une fête est prévue le 24 au soir pour l' anniversaire d' une des filles ukrainienne elle veut y aller mais 

elle doit prendre l'avion le lendemain à4h. ça va être dur

• Thanks 5

Thanks a lot for the nice summary.

I hope Alberto and his colleagues' new business idea works better than his last one. I think he learned from it.

Martinas' idea working as a freelance tourism guide is not such a bad idea, but without advertising and experience it will be difficult for her. I think it would be better to work for one of the many tourism agencies for some time, to gain experience and know-how and then start her own business. Otherwise it will be difficult without the RLC money.

She will manage to catch her flight to Menorca (wondering why it is leaving so early) and relax there.🏖️

• Upvote 2

Pas sûr elle se refuse a lui depuis quelque temps 

il y 3ou4 jour elle lui a demandé d'être patient et d'arrêter d'être pénible

Je me demande si elle n'a pas un problème , elle prend des médicaments et ce n'est pas pour le coeur

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Thanks a lot for the nice summary.

I hope Alberto and his colleagues' new business idea works better than his last one. I think he learned from it.

Martinas' idea working as a freelance tourism guide is not such a bad idea, but without advertising and experience it will be difficult for her. I think it would be better to work for one of the many tourism agencies for some time, to gain experience and know-how and then start her own business. Otherwise it will be difficult without the RLC money.

She will manage to catch her flight to Menorca (wondering why it is leaving so early) and relax there.🏖️

Mai he sentit parlar d'un guia autònom. Hauria d'encaixar bé amb el seu estil de vida actual.

à l’instant, JYBRD a dit :

Mai he sentit parlar d'un guia autònom. Hauria d'encaixar bé amb el seu estil de vida actual.

Si cela existe ils travaillent en dehors des tours operators directement avec des agences de voyages ou des hotels

La fête se prépare chez Megan va t elle y aller?

Le mystère reste entier