Martina & Alberto - 2023 #4

14 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

Plus, these days, every convenience store in even the most conservative of nations, sells lube alongside condoms at the front counter, so no need to even take any away with you! 

There is a place in America called the "bible belt" ......  if you ask for condoms and sex lube you will be run out of the convenience store and arrested for being "foreign".   😁

• Haha 2

I find the speculation amusing...especially the suggestion that Martina travels alone and the inference that she sleeps alone as well. Martina is so far beyond the conventions that many try to project on to her that they ignore even the evidence presented on camera. Why some people would rather suppose that she only studies and works and that she stays out all night only as to not inconvenience Alberto...etc. This humor is what makes this thread interesting. Why there is so little conversation and speculation about the swinging lifestyle as evidenced by her same bed sex romp with another couple is but example of the distortion of Martina's life by RLC pundits and soothsayers. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, philo said:

I find the speculation amusing...especially the suggestion that Martina travels alone and the inference that she sleeps alone as well. Martina is so far beyond the conventions that many try to project on to her that they ignore even the evidence presented on camera. Why some people would rather suppose that she only studies and works and that she stays out all night only as to not inconvenience Alberto...etc. This humor is what makes this thread interesting. Why there is so little conversation and speculation about the swinging lifestyle as evidenced by her same bed sex romp with another couple is but example of the distortion of Martina's life by RLC pundits and soothsayers. 

Bahaha 😆 your fantasies make this thread interesting 😅 🤣 😂

1 hour ago, Pete1960 said:

Bahaha 😆  jouw fantasieën maken deze thread interessant  😅  🤣  😂

Martina is een vrije vrouw en heeft sex met wie zij wil, zelfs Alberto kan daar niets aan veranderen.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, philo said:

Don't get me wrong but how do you get into Martina has a swinger lifestyle ?  I think you have a culturally different understanding here, e.g. compared to myself.  As we all know and no one denies, she has a relationship with another woman, in addition to her currently cooled down relationship with Alberto. I don't understand what that has to do with a swinger lifestyle and that topic beginning of tbe year which you take as an evixence that they practice a swinger life is a bit weak....but might be that a swinger party in your country looks like that then I understand your point 😉

Also, nobody here claimed that Martina has gone alone. Exactly the opposite has been posted here several times.

It is so easy and shabby to call others RLC pundits or soothsayers if they have a different opinion. Might be a common way in some cuountries in those days....☹

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Don't get me wrong but how do you get into Martina has a swinger lifestyle ?  I think you have a culturally different understanding here, e.g. compared to myself.  As we all know and no one denies, she has a relationship with another woman, in addition to her currently cooled down relationship with Alberto. I don't understand what that has to do with a swinger lifestyle and that topic beginning of tbe year which you take as an evixence that they practice a swinger life is a bit weak....but might be that a swinger party in your country looks like that then I understand your point 😉

Also, nobody here claimed that Martina has gone alone. Exactly the opposite has been posted here several times.

It is so easy and shabby to call others RLC pundits or soothsayers if they have a different opinion. Might be a common way in some cuountries in those days....☹

Aquesta dona a què et refereixes té un nom?