Martina & Alberto - 2023 #4

Citation
à l’instant, Adalbert a dit :

Ne vous méprenez pas, mais comment entrez-vous dans Martina a un style de vie échangiste ? Je pense que vous avez une compréhension culturellement différente ici, par exemple par rapport à moi-même. Comme nous le savons tous et personne ne le nie, elle a une relation avec une autre femme, en plus de sa relation actuellement refroidie avec Alberto. Je ne comprends pas ce que cela a à voir avec un style de vie échangiste et ce sujet de début d'année que vous prenez comme preuve qu'ils pratiquent une vie échangiste est un peu faible... mais peut-être qu'une soirée échangiste dans votre le pays ressemble à ça alors je comprends ton propos 😉

De plus, personne ici n'a affirmé que Martina était partie seule. C'est exactement le contraire qui a été posté ici à plusieurs reprises.

Il est si facile et minable d'appeler d'autres experts ou devins RLC s'ils ont une opinion différente. Peut-être une manière courante dans certains pays à cette époque...☹

👍

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, JYBRD said:

Aquesta dona a què et refereixes té un nom?

Sure, but I will not post it here in the forum since she is not part of the RLC participants.

• Haha 1

Martina seeing another girl is news to me, but the fact that she has this whole other relationship that we've never even seen is proof to me that she has always been overrated as a tenant. Sorry but not sorry. And I'm not even interested in seeing girl/girl relationships, but imo, hiding such a huge part of your life away from the cams is such a slap in the face as far as what this project is all about. It's no better or different from when people found out Leora had a whole relationship with a guy outside of her apartment but only did her lame ass masturbation cam shows in her place.

Well what do we know about some of the Russian/Ukrainian girls what they do outside of RLC... not much.

We don't know what Leora does outside the apartment either, but her daily masturbation sessions are sure to us, she is an RLC professional like Marsha.😄

I think with the news spreading out gradually that Martina has a “ girlfriend “ relationship and hiding it , we can officially declare that Martina and Alberto are now two great Friends With Benefits . Yes , the love , emotions and feelings are there , but both have accepted that it is a partnership for a reason and this is what we are watching . 

Martina hiding her relationship is fine as long as the “ sharing person “ doesn’t want to appear on cameras or Martina doesn’t want to be exposed for whatever reasons . All the rest , it is simply what applies to the rest of the apartments and tenants , that is , if people can’t balance their private on and off cameras life and they are hiding it but at the same time benefiting from it , I am sorry to say , but these tenants should be going . To make it more exact , the current examples of such behavior is Cheryl and Nikolas , Tani , Lara and Nadia . All the rest , one way or the other , they try to live real lives in front of cameras . And if anyone says something about Sambuka , the girl is trying to balance an on and off cameras life as we have seen , she brings people in the apartment she shared and she recently attended a party with fellow colleagues . 

I think when tenants reach the point that they can’t or having difficulties to maintain a life on cameras , it is time to quit and go outside to the real world and see how much more difficult it will all be . 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4