Martina & Alberto - 2023 #4

11 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

I'm sure this is one of his airsoft waepons he bought some months ago. So nothing to worry about.

Oh, wasn't worried, just curious.  Seeing Martina with a "gun" of any sort in her hand isn't an every day occurrence.  🤣

3 hours ago, kylian13579 said:

6:50 p.m. martina out

Schools out and it is party time. She will most likely be out until tomorrow, playing Pachinko/Slots. I would and it is good to hear. 

3 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Well, I'm sure a few of us would welcome a translation of that!  🤔  Alberto seems unaffected, but that doesn't really mean anything.  Could have been her frustration with her grades/school.  I don't know if it's as bad there, but an 8/10 is a "B" here, although a 6/10 is a failing grade. (Grades per Onso [That's It] earlier.)

Martina's grades have been 8 (very good) in all subjects, except a 6 (average) in French language. You can see the US equivalence below.

Congratulations on your graduation, Martina!!

image.thumb.png.edd82e114f23929e814c80b62b673fcb.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, emnv said:

Martina's grades have been 8 (very good) in all subjects, except a 6 (average) in French language. You can see the US equivalence below.

Congratulations on your graduation, Martina!!

image.thumb.png.edd82e114f23929e814c80b62b673fcb.png

The ones who get 6 just shows they are not as smart as they think they are.   

1 hour ago, yelt said:

De scholen zijn uit en het is feest. Ze zal hoogstwaarschijnlijk tot morgen out zijn om Pachinko/Slots te spelen. Dat zou ik doen en dat is goed om te horen. 

Martina feest alle dagen

il y a 14 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

Ceux qui obtiennent 6 montrent simplement qu'ils ne sont pas aussi intelligents qu'ils le pensent.   

Le six est une note de l'année dernière 

si je me souvient bien elle a eu un autre six en mathématique

Elle s'est inscrite pour l'université qui commencera en septembre

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Martina parties every day

Untrue..You do not get 8/10 partying every night. She did an excellent job considering having to put up with daily life, an increasingly, unfriendly and sometimes undeserving friend for a roommate.

7 minutes ago, onso said:

The six is a note from last year 

if I remember correctly she got another six in math

She has signed up for college which will start in September

Not correct, she had a 6 this year in French because she has had a crazy teacher, she had a run-in with her the first days of class, and in addition the classes were at 8 AM and she has missed a lot of them because of her sleeping problems.

She has not signed for any university yet, but she is almost decided. But she will start a new job on Tuesday next week, 30 hours per week.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

8 hours ago, DWI said:

I believe it was the couple's choice so they could have private conversations on cam with no possible translations.

I agree with this opinion. Also, for me, it signals that one might take what they say on open microphones with a "grain of salt". 

• Like 1

It is good to see emnv doing some posting, thanks for the correction and update.

While I'm at it I didn't see any big fight/argument or her crying. He was however sad to see her leave, even with their poor relationship which I am sorry to see.

• Upvote 1