Martina & Alberto - 2023 #4

23 minutes ago, onso said:

Anyone know why only Martina's apartment doesn't have a mic in the bathrooms and on the balcony

while others have

I believe it was the couple's choice so they could have private conversations on cam with no possible translations.

45 minutes ago, onso said:

Anyone know why only Martina's apartment doesn't have a mic in the bathrooms and on the balcony

while others have

None of the other apartments have sound on their balcony, only the villa balconies do.  This is to respect the privacy of neighbouring apartments and prevent people from hearing the neighbours while they sit out on their balcony's and from hearing the noise of the surrounding area. 

And many other bathrooms also have no sound.  Typically RLC will provide at least one toilet in each apartment that isn't visible to the camera and with the sound disabled.  In some places there are more than one bathroom without sound.  When Martina and Alberto first joined RLC, nearly all bathrooms were without sound.

Edit:  Only B7 has sound on the balconies, the B4 balcony doesn't.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, DWI said:

I believe it was the couple's choice so they could have private conversations on cam with no possible translations.

Si la ventana de la cocina está abierta, puede escuchar parte de la conversación.

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

If you watch carefully Linda and Tibor , their apartment is almost empty as they have moved all of their things , the speculation is that they will be moving very soon ( leaving the project ) . 

Thanks a lot also for the hint. Agree to you. Looks loke they start to leave, wish them all the best.

59 minutes ago, kylian13579 said:

big fight martina crying

Well, I'm sure a few of us would welcome a translation of that!  🤔  Alberto seems unaffected, but that doesn't really mean anything.  Could have been her frustration with her grades/school.  I don't know if it's as bad there, but an 8/10 is a "B" here, although a 6/10 is a failing grade. (Grades per Onso [That's It] earlier.)

@Ash1

Interesting that most bathroom did not have sound in the beginning. In my opinion they should all have sound. I actually emailed rlc once (last year) to ask this question but they didn’t plan on adding more cams with sound.

The only places I’m ok with soundless are hallways and balconies 

2 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Alberto showing Martina a revolver pistol in the hall he got from the "hidden" storage room.  Can't tell if it's actually a firearm or a paint/airsoft type pistol.

I'm sure this is one of his airsoft waepons he bought some months ago. So nothing to worry about.