Linda & Tibor (2023) #3

5 hours ago, Brokk! said:

I am increasingly convinced that they will definitely leave the project. It makes no sense to move them to another apartment if the things don't change. 

I agree with that assessment. It would be unprecedented to just have them move to another apartment. That only happens when a couple leaves the project and returns. But now that it is 100% apparent that they are leaving I would guess that they thought it was time to move on. Whether or not her current attitude is because of this decision or just boredom with marriage, I guess we may never know.

25 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I agree with that assessment. It would be unprecedented to just have them move to another apartment. That only happens when a couple leaves the project and returns. But now that it is 100% apparent that they are leaving I would guess that they thought it was time to move on. Whether or not her current attitude is because of this decision or just boredom with marriage, I guess we may never know.

Not always.  Sometimes RLC decommissions an apartment and moves the tenants. I've seen it happen in a couple instances over the years.

11 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Not always.  Sometimes RLC decommissions an apartment and moves the tenants. I've seen it happen in a couple instances over the years.

Interesting. But brother, I know you don't think they will stay.

43 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Interesting. But brother, I know you don't think they will stay.

Personally I think they'll be gone.  She still has to remove her stripper pole from the living room.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Do they have to be out by the first of June?..

Nobody knows for sure, but most of us think so. It

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Personally I think they'll be gone.  She still has to remove her stripper pole from the living room.

I thought that was his stripper pole.

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

Is Tibor going to try to get one more hubby quicky before they leave as its been about a while since they last got their grove on.

Yes, Linda needs to give us a Morning Glory going away present

I'll miss those melons. Will not miss them in the apartment.

IMO, she (they) have shown disrespect to RLC members the past 12+ months.  No different (to a greater extent) then what Maya and Stephan did for the few months prior to RLC members becoming aware they split.

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, Howard said:

I'll miss those melons. Will not miss them in the apartment.

IMO, she (they) have shown disrespect to RLC members the past 12+ months.  No different (to a greater extent) then what Maya and Stephan did for the few months prior to RLC members becoming aware they split.

Then Maya got another dude that looked like Stepan's twin 😆.....wonder if Linda will do the same?

• Like 1