B1 - General Topic 2023 #11 (May)

1 hour ago, Moosecini said:

Martina and Nelly left together.  None for Megan.  So sad.  Nelly probably doesn't want to share.  Let's see how long it takes Martina to get home or if they end up at B4/7 😜

To all your assumptions, the answer is always the same: Nothing happens. 

All just wild speculation without the slightest foundation. 

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

To all your assumptions, the answer is always the same: Nothing happens. 

All just wild speculation without the slightest foundation. 

Just so you're completely on the same page.  I always say things like that as a joke.  I never presume to KNOW what she or they are going to do.  I'm simply playing on the existing assumptions a few here feel are bible truth.  I will ALWAYS say that I've got no friggin' clue, because she's not in my contacts list... like everyone else.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Just so you're completely on the same page.  I always say things like that as a joke.  I never presume to KNOW what she or they are going to do.  I'm simply playing on the existing assumptions a few here feel are bible truth.  I will ALWAYS say that I've got no friggin' clue, because she's not in my contacts list... like everyone else.

So you decided to repeat the same "joke" endlessly? 

Why? Don't you realize that the idea has already worn off after the first or maybe the 2nd tiime?

damn these Nipples of Shantal's must be incredible because they just rip through every piece of clothing she wears AND so firm that she never wears a bra   Outstanding !!! Pun intended    they seem natural any opinions if they are ? thanks 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

I think Yana “ officially “ left some hours earlier .. Maybe now it is easier for Megan , however lots and lots of “ ex “ people wonder around , so , let’s see what will be happening . 

13 hours ago, keeper31 said:

Shantal actually let her pussy peak out of her dress while she was laying down.  Only the second peek since she arrived.  She must be relaxing.

That’s not true….there are plenty of instances where you see everything. And yes, she is relaxed and totally useless…besides spinning on the bed like an infant she does nothing else 👎

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Megan was suppose to be top cam rn but she decided to bate under candle lights so not many are caring about watching her.

Megan has earned the right to do whooshed wants 🤣🤣🤣…she is fine by me

1 hour ago, joebirch said:

Megan has earned the right to do whooshed wants 🤣🤣🤣…she is fine by me

very unfortunate that Yana is gone and if Megan can manage on her own ... her last visit was not really great, time will tell as usual but letting Yana go is yet another mistake of RLC

4 hours ago, NOT MYSELF said:

damn these Nipples of Shantal's must be incredible because they just rip through every piece of clothing she wears AND so firm that she never wears a bra   Outstanding !!! Pun intended    they seem natural any opinions if they are ? thanks 

she's constantly flaunting it and she's completely naked often enough

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

very unfortunate that Yana is gone and if Megan can manage on her own ... her last visit was not really great, time will tell as usual but letting Yana go is yet another mistake of RLC

She would actually have to do something other than take up space...in order for it to be another RLC mistake.