Carla & Yanai (2023) #2

• 5 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Noldus said:

C&Y warming up - fingering 

13 minutes ago, Noldus said:

and fucking

My interest in this apartment is basically only with the guests. 

Similar to Linda, Carla has simply become too old for the project. I think it's good that they are so active (other than Linda who seems to be kind of depressed), but I'm no longer interested in their sexual life. 

I think it's like with an athlete, at some point the time is just over to be on top of the ranking. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Kingbanks said:

is carla fucking yanai while he is asleep 😂

She used to do that with Mario all the time. Mario would drink this Spanish Fly stuff which gives him a solid hardon but he sometimes drank too much of it and always passed out from the effects from it. Carla used to ride him while he was passed out. It's similar to fucking a corpse.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She used to do that with Mario all the time. Mario would drink this Spanish Fly stuff which gives him a solid hardon but he sometimes drank too much of it and always passed out from the effects from it. Carla used to ride him while he was passed out. It's similar to fucking a corpse.

seems like carla has a fetish 

lay down in play dead 😂

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I only know this Spanish fly 😏

GFYCAT.COM

Watch and share Sin Cara GIFs and Iago GIFs on Gfycat

• Haha 1